32. Their Memory

32.

Third Person (Ooh! Switchin' it up!)

Louis walked over to Emily's bed. He shook her. She let out a light snore and turned around, oblivious to his attempts at waking her. He tried again, but nothing came of it. He sighed.

"Emily. You need to get up. The bus will be here in an hour," She groaned and muttered something about waking her up at an ungodly hour but everything else was incomprehensible. "Emily, we will miss breakfast and then you will have to walk through the mob of fans that are surely to be there looking like a hot mess. Either you get up or the bus leaves without you." She flipped around and peeked an eye at the clock. She read 3:07 and not believing her eyes, blinked again. The clock didn't change affirming to her that indeed her idiot of a boyfriend woke her up at 3 in the morning without any previous warning the night before.

"You could've warned me about this last night." She mumbled, still half asleep. Louis shrugged and suddenly pulled the sheets back, the cold air running up her body and sending her into the Arctic, goose flesh enveloping her body. She glared at her boyfriend  but got up anyway, outfit ideas already running through her mind. Estimating she needed at least 20 minutes for her hair and 10 minutes for her makeup, she needed 40 minutes to get ready. Dragging herself, in the dark, towards her suitcase she chose an outfit and staggered to the vanity, flipping the switch. Light beamed through the room causing Emily to cover her eyes and turn away. Louis let out a hiss and covered his eyes, cowering in the corner.

"Jesus woman! Warn me next time." Emily grinned and removed her hands.

"Now you know how it feels." Louis stuck out his tongue at her, realizing she has intended to do that as revenge. Though, why hadn't he turned the lights on when he got ready? Emily shook her head at her boyfriends strange antics (including -but not limited to- dressing in the dark and hissing like a vampire) and slipped out of her comfy pajamas and slipped on her jeans and sweater (A/N: If you are going "Why a sweater?" they are still in London and I understand London is not frigid in June but keep reading and I will explain) and plugged in her straightener. She brushed through her hair and picked out the spots she needed to straighten.

Louis watched her from his bed, observing how her small fingers weaved through her hair, picking strand by strand and running the hot iron over her head. She then proceeded to turn it off and flip her head upside-down and gather her hair in her hand, slipping an elastic around it on her head. She then took a spongy-doughnut looking thing in her hair and rolled it down creating, what he learned to know, was called a bun. She took another elastic, wrapped it around the bun and then stuck pins in it, putting the loose hairs down. She sprayed it with hairspray (Which Louis enjoyed the smell of) and smiled, admiring her work. He looked at the clock. 3:18.

"Emily, it is just about 3:20 and I'm starving! Hurry up!" He prodded. She chuckled and turned to face him.

"Do not rush me." She chided. She grabbed her bag of cosmetics and applied it around her face, making her look more awake yet natural at the same time. She fussed with her hair and outfit once more then smiled, obviously pleased with her reflection.

"Ready?" Louis asked. She nodded and hurried to her suitcase, stuffing everything else in. She zipped it shut and stood them up. They went downstairs to grab some food before all the other residents at the hotel. Emily had some bacon and eggs along with a cinnamon roll, and a glass of milk. Louis on the other hand, had toast coated in peanut butter and cinnamon rolls, eggs and a glass of milk. Emily shook her head at his food choices to which he replied with a shrug and stuff the toast in his mouth, making Emily want to gag. Slowly Emily ate her food, trying not to stuff herself and mess with her body. They both drank from their milk glasses and put them down, each teasing the other for their milk moustaches. Louis pulled out his phone and they took a picture for Twitter, each posting it.