23. Sass Masta From Doncasta

Again more flashbacks. They will be in ITALICS :) PLEASE CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR HER OUTFIT! DO IT!!! Thanks for reading! Dont forget to drop a comment about anything, from your friend Fred to how much you love the story :) XOXO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. I think. I dont know anymore. Haha

The resteraunt we pulled up to looked amazing. All classy and expensive. I gasped and just stood there staring with my mouth hung open. The outside was black with huge, shiny windows in the front. It was at least two stories and in shiny letters it said The Blue Door Bistro. (This is an actual 5 star restaurant! I did my research! Look it up!) I had only read about it and it amazing British meals.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Louis smirked, his fingers finding my chin and closing my mouth. I blushed and thanked him. He laced his fingers with mine and we walked into the building.

"Reservation for two." He smiled telling the girl no older than us, at the reception podium thingy. She nodded and looked down her list. The minute her eyes met ours I knew something was up.

"Um yes. I have you here. Im sorry but your table isn't ready. Give us 5 minutes please." I nodded and started to walk to the seating area to wait but I noticed Louis wasn't following.

"Lou-?" I turned but got interruppted by his voice.

"Its not ready? I made a reservation 3 days ago!" He raised his voice, his tone more scolding than anger. Wow. He planned this 3 days ago? Good thing I agreed to go.

"I-I- I am sorry. It'll just be 3 minutes." The girl blushed and stumbled over her words, looking like she was going to cry.

"Do you know who I am? I am THE Louis Tomlinson! Heard of me? Sassmaster from Doncaster?! The Queen?! The LEADER of One Direction. Obviously you haven't considering my table isn't ready." He snapped. I gasped.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" I exclaimed, in shock from what just came out. He ignored my words and just had a stare down with the receptionist who had let a tear slip. I stood in front of him breaking his stare.

"Go. Sit." I ordered. His eyes softened on me and his head dropped out of guilt, walking over to the waiting bench. I turned to the girl. She looked at me, scared and broken. I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"I am so sorry for my boyfriends' behavior. I seriously have no idea what got into him. I am sorry." She sniffled and a small chuckle came from her lips.

"I know. I'm sorry I overreacted. It was nothing." She smiled and I let go of her. I nodded.

"Im sorry though. Dont worry though, I'll spank him when he gets home." I winked causing a giggle to slip from her lips.

"Here. Go buy yourself something. I know it doesn't make up for what he did but hopefully it helps." I slipped a $100 bill into her hand. She gasped and immediatly refused but I smiled and urged her to keep it. She smiled and thanked me.

"Say, before you go. Whats your name?" I asked.

"Alex." She smiled.

"I'm Emily. Here." I said pulling out my phone. "Put your number in." She grinned and handed me her phone. After we traded numbers, one more question popped into my head.

"What is one thing you wanna do with your life?" I asked.

"I wanna sing." She blushed.

"Oh really? Sing something." She took a deep breath. (PLAY THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!)