14. Brush With Death

14.

Emily POV

"Can you teach me to surf?" I asked. His eyes lit up then cast down again.

"Louis.." I whined. "Whats wrong?" I asked poking his side.

"Nothing." He shook his head and laid his head back down on his towel.

"Listen mister. You brought me here. We are going to enjoy today otherwise I'll just go home." I sassed.

"Sassy aren't we?" He sat up a teasing glint back in his eye.

"There we go." I smiled. "Now can you teach me?"

"I dont know. What makes you think that a master so specialized and awesome as me should teach a peasant like you?" He challenged.

"Fine." I huffed. "I'll go ask that cute guy over there." I smirked and stood up and started walking towards some random guy laying on a towel. Suddenly my arm was jerked backwards.

"Fine. I'll teach you." He breathed. I smiled.

"Why thank you. Now, bestow your amazing skills upon a poor loser peasant like me." He smiled.

"Thats the way. Now follow the queen." He smirked and led me over to a shack that sold/ rented surfboards.

******************

Louis POV

******************

*Earlier that Day*

"Ready Ems?" I called.

"ALMOST!" was her reply. I huffed and sat on her couch. Girls take forever to get ready. I relaxed and closed my eyes. At the beach I could teach her how to surf! That would be fun. And then I could-

"Im ready." Emily whispered into my ear. I screamed and fell over. She erupted into laughter. I just stood up.

"Lets go." I grumbled grabbing my towel and keys. She was laughing still.

"You shouldve seen your face!!! That was funny!" I chuckled at her.

"C'mon Love." I opened the door for her. She went to sit down and I slapped her butt.

"Hey!" She jumped and giggled.

"Hands off mister." I chuckled and sat in the drivers side and rolled my eyes. I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the beach.

"So, what's your favorite thing about tour?" She asked., I contemplated on the question.

"I think it's seeing the fans." I answered. She just nodded her head. "Without them we'd be no where. There would be no One Direction." Suddenly my phone started ringing.

"And speaking of One Direction." I smiled and answered it holding it between my ear and shoulder. "Yello!" I answered.

"Hey Lou. We have news." Liam gulped. Immediatly my palms grew sweaty and my mouth went dry.

"Is-is it bad?" I asked.

"There's good and bad." His voice wavered a bit.

"Whats the bad?" I asked.

"We immediatly premire our next CD then go on tour for it." My heart dropped and shattered.

"Whats the good? Come on Liam. Make me happy."

"Well we get 6 weeks off after tour." I could tell he was trying to be happy. But ony SIX weeks?! How are we supposed to visit friends and family?! How are we supposed to relax?! Fucking managment wants to make the most money out of us the fastest they can.