16. Answers and Confessions

So ya'll REALLY want Louis and Emily together. So! I have decided......

THAT YOU HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT!

Now read on Suga Dumplings!!

16.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Those words rang in my ears. I didn't know what to say. Yes I liked him but was I ready?

"Louis..." I met his shy stare.

"Look, I understand if you dont and if not we can stay friends but I've just always liked you and there is something about you that, ugh i dont know. Look what you do to me Em!" I felt torn.

Would he break me like Noah?

No he wouldn't. Today proved that.

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I am willing to give us a shot." I met his eyes again. His smile reached his eyes making the sides crinkle.

"Thank you." He smiled and we hugged. "I promise to treat you like a princess. I promise to be there for you. I promise, not to hurt you." I nodded.

"I trust you." We let go.

"Well I guess I will see you on Monday then." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"See you then." I waved to him and closed the door. I was grinning like an idiot. I knew he wasnt going to hurt me. He's proved that. Immediately I ran to my phone. I called Jen.

"Hello?" She asked.

"You WOULD NOT believe it!!" I squealed.

"What?!" She was a sucker for gossip.

"I am no longer single." I smirked. She screamed resulting in me almost dropping my phone.

"HE ASKED YOU OUT?!" She shrieked.

"AND YOU SAID YES?! I told you that you guys liked each other." She said smugly.

"Oh shut up." I said. "Hey. whatcha doin tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nothing!" She smiled.

"Good. Meet me at Starbucks at noon kay?"

"Got it!"

"Now Im gonna tell Anna. See ya tomorrow!"

"Kisses!" She hung up. My stomach grumbled. Wow, I was hungry. Quickly I texted Louis.

Em - Hey! What did the doctor say I could eat? Xx

Sherbet<3 - wow not even gone and u txt me miss much jk umm he gave no specifics just drink lots of water xx

Em - kk thanks! I think I'll have a samich Xx

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some bread and meat and created my sandwich. I grabbed two water bottles and chugged one down. I wasn't one to eat a lot and I've had some trouble eating.

I cut off the crust on my sandwich and then took a bite, chewing it slowly and thoroughly. I swallowed and quickly took a sip.

Then I took another small bite, chewed it slowly and drank some water.

I ate the entire thing in about 10 minutes.

My stomach gurgled and I jumped up and ran to the fridge to get another bottle quickly chugging it down. I took some deep breaths and made sure the food would stay down.

Once I was sure it would I dialed Anna.

"YELLO!" She yelled.

"Hi. Uh why the screaming?" I asked.

"I dont know. Im just really happy. What's up?"

"Umm I have something to tell you." I bit my lip from smiling.

"Is it back?! How bad?! Do you need me?! Drink water I'll be right the-!"

"Anna! No! Its fine. Im fine. Dont worry Im getting better. I just have to drink some afterwards and eat slowly. You know I was only starting to get over it 4 months ago."

"Yeah sorry. So if it isn't that then what is it?" Silence. I wanted to add to the suspense.

"Im not single." I smiled.

"WHAT?! WHO IS IT?! TELL ME SO I CAN THREATEN HIM THAT IF HE HURTS YOU I WILL CHOP OFF HIS BALLS AND MAKE HIM EAT THEM AND THEN FEED HIM TO A SHARK!!" She yelled.

"Its ummm... Louis." I mumbled. She gasped.

"No. Frickin. Way. OMG!!!!" She shrieked.

"Well Im happy you support us." I laughed.

"MOST DEFINITELY! Hey, does he know about you and your problem?"

"No....And I dont want him to." I whined.

"Em, you need to tell him. He can help."

"But Im getting better!"

"Just tell him. Hey Im gonna go so you can. K? Love ya! Bye!!" She hung up. I huffed.

Stupid Anna.

I didn't wanna tell him but I knew I had to. I mean he's my boyfriend! And when Im on tour with them they are gonna find out anyways! I sighed.

I pulled up Louis' contact and called the Call button. It rang three times.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Em whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I have something to tell you."

"You aren't breaking up with me? I mean we just started dating. Em, please no." I giggled a bit.

"No Lou, Im not."

"Then what is it?" He asked.

"Well for the past few years I haven't liked myself. I thought I was ugly and I was bullied in middle school. Life was hell. So I decided to change. I was doing it for 3 years. I had lost weight but too much. Jen and Anna found out and kept trying to help." I was choked up.

"Then finally four months ago I grew stronger. After going in for treatment a few times, I started getting better. I still struggle with it but I've gained 15 pounds since then."

"What are you saying Emily?"

"Louis, I struggle with Anorexia

________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! Didn't expect that did ya?

Through this chapter and book, I AM NOT ENCOURAGING ANOREXIA!!!! Please dont do it! Its not healthy. I needed something to keep some drama in the story.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Tomorrow to August 10 I WILL BE ON VACATION!!! I dont know how many times I can update and I cant promise any so please understand. My Grandmother had surgery and my family needs to be there for her.

Thanks guys for reading! AHHHH OVER 500!!!! Halfway to 1000!!! 1000 reads is my goal for the summer and 100 votes. I like challenging myself.

ANYWHOS! Im gonna stop rambling.

Comment Unicorns if you read all this note

Comment Louis if you voted

Comment LOVE if you love this story!

XOXO - Rachel