39. Surprise!

I know Ashton and Calum aren't dating in reality but for this story they are. Theres also a lot of skipping. Sorry!! Now for some much awaited drama!

39.

Emily POV

Louis was driving as slow as my Grandmother. He was probably going 20 on a 50 road.

"Louis, can't we go faster? Please?" I asked. There was no reply until he burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Louis?" I whined. He hiccuped and smiled at me.

"Sorry love, you don't know how dirty that sounded," My cheeks turned bright pink and I giggled. He burst out into a fit of laughter.

"But seriously why are we going so slow?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I'm going the limit," He answered, putting the turn signal on to turn into my neighborhood.

"Louis, the limit is now 35. You are going 20. Hurry up!" I whined. He huffed and ran his fingers through his hair. Slowly we sped up and within minutes we were home. I grabbed my millions of bags and ran inside.

"Emily!!" I stopped and turned around, "I'm taking you out tonight. Wear something nice," Louis grinned, "I'll be back at 7 to get you!" He blew me a kiss and then got back into his car and drove away. I stood there dumbfounded. His stuff was here at the house. Confused, I walked up the stairs to drop of my bags of clothing which were weighing me down. I kicked open my door and went and sat the bags on my bed. I sat to take my shoes off and walked over to my closet to find something to wear.

When I opened the door it was dark inside so I flipped the switch and light was illuminated through the closet.

"EMILY!" Was all I heard before I was tackled by 2 teenagers.

"Jen! Anna!" I squealed. We gripped each others hands and jumped up and down in excitement that we were reunited once again.

"Oh my gosh! You are so much tanner! America does things doesn't it?" Anna teased. I laughed and nodded.

"There is tons of sun," We settled down and I entered my closet again to find a dress.

"So, what's tour like?" Jen asked as she laid on my bed.

"So fun! I've gotten so many hair and dressing tips from Lou Teasdale and her daughter Lux is just adorable. The boys' families are so sweet, especially Harry's sister Gemma. We've pranked the boys so many times! And 5SOS, their opening act, are so handsome and sweet and oh my gosh you guys need to come with! I also got to meet Little Mi-" I gushed.

"Hold up! Did you say 5SOS?!" Anna asked. I nodded slowly.

"You know them?" I asked. She nodded.

"I love them! Saw a picture one day and now I'm obsessed! Isn't Luke so hot in person? Oh and I bet Ashton gives the greatest hugs and oh how I want him to do dirty things to me to bad he's taken and-" Jen gasped and whacked her with a pillow. I was doubled over in fits of laughter.

"What? It's true," She blushed. I rolled my eyes.

"This dress?" I asked, pulling out a galaxy dress that I had gotten in America last week. They nodded and I beamed.

"So you guys are in on what's happening tonight?" I asked. Jens eyes went big and she nervously laughed.

"All we know is that Louis taking you out tonight. Nothing else," Anna answered.

"Sure," I nodded. I knew something was up, I just hope it wasn't a big surprise. I hate surprises.

••••••••••