33. "You're My Idiot."

33.

Emily POV

"Boys!" Paul yelled again. We were at the O2 arena where they were supposed to be rehersing but so far they were running around probably hyped up on Red Bull. I was sitting on the floor at the front of the stage preoccupied on Instagram, liking most of the posts my friends posted of their summer vacation. I was tempted to make the world jealous and post a picture of the ruckus that was going on a mere 25 feet away. I shrugged. I was going to make everyone who went to school with me jealous. I held up my phone and snapped a picture. I posted it with the caption

emily_wattsX0X0 - Just a normal rehersal with these idiots :)

I turned my phone off, statisfied with the level of jealousy my peers were to have once they saw the picture. The boys were still messing around and Paul was trying to calm them down. All you could hear were the shouts of the boys rough-housing and Paul yelling at them. They just wouldn't listen.  I decided to relieve Paul of his stress and try to help. I stood up and grabbed the megaphone lying on the ground.

"BOYS! You have 6 hours until showtime! PAY ATTENTION!" I yelled. The room was silenced at the sudden noise that was louder than theirs. Paul smiled appreciatively at me and I handed him the megaphone. He started yelling commands at the boys and they obeyed (well their definiton of rehersing) and I went back to my old seat on the stage.

-

-

-

-

-

-

An hour later we were still rehersing the boys were only about 3 songs farther than they were before. I had gotten 58 likes  on my picture (most from fans who followed me and I was bored so I followed them back) and about 21 comments, one from the queenie from high school who was beyond jealous even though her comment said

Tiffany_luvs_you - Well I am in Aruba. Jealous of me? #So #Not #Jealous

Yep, she was one of those girls who used hashtags for everything. Seriously, I have no idea why I follow her but if this makes her jealous I can post more pictures. Oh the cleverness of me.

Deep into my plotting I hadn't realized that someone else was standing by, watching the boys practice.

"They never get anything done do they?" a Gordie accent spoke out. I gasped and turned around.

"Perrie Edwards?!" I nearly passed out then and there from a fangirl attack. She smiled.

"Emily, how nice to meet you," She greeted. I was speechless. Perrie Edwards from Little Mix was speaking to me! She even knew my name! And it wasn't just her. Jesy, Leigh- Anne and Jade were standing next to her.

"I am next to Little Mix. I am breathing the same air as Little Mix. I am talking to Little Mix. Excuse me for this," They smiled a my fangirl attack and plugged their ears as I screamed, "I'm sorry. I'm just a HUGE fan! Agh! I'm Emily Watts." I regained my composure and greeted myself and the others introduced themselves.

The boys must've heard and seen my attack and came over to greet the girls. Zayn gave Perrie a cute kiss and each of the boys kissed the girls on their cheeks.

"Why was I not greeted like that?" I pouted. Everyone chuckled (except Harry who mumbled "Slut" under his breath) and Louis embraced me in a  hug.

"Because you're mine and no one else can touch you." He answered. I glared at him.

"Overprotective much?" He bopped my nose.

"You know it and you know I have every right too." I tightened at the memory and he noticed so he started rubbing my shoulders.

"That was some rehersal," Jade teased. Everyone chuckled.

"It was a rehersal only this 5 idiots can do," I mocked them.

"We heard that!" Niall whined. I nodded.

"You were supposed to idiot," He stuck his tongue out at me.

"I thought I was you're idiot," Louis pouted.

"You're right. You're my idot." He beamed and leaned down, placing a kiss on my lips. The girls awwed and the boys whooped and hollered. And then there was the sound of footsteps. 

"BOYS! REHERSAL!" Paul's voice boomed through the megaphone. Louis quickly pulled away and left a kiss on my forehead.

"Gotta go," He smiled.

"Never thought Louis Tomlinson would EVER follow orders." I teased. He laughed and hurried back the the 25 feet to where the group previously was.

"Where's Harry?" Liam asked. Everyone shrugged. Remembering the footsteps  I stood up.

"I'll find him. Keep practicing. Be right back!" I jogged off backstage and tiptoed around.

"Harry... Harold...?" I called out. There was nothing. I hurried to the dressing rooms where I found a single light on and Harry sitting in it. I stepped in.

"Harry the boys need you. You need to-"

"Go away," He grumbled.

"But-!"

"GO!" He ordered before his body burst into a tremble of shudders and his shirt ripped. His hair stood on end and hair covered his body. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and claws portruded from where his hands were. I gasped. Harry had turned into a werewolf.

I woke up to a bright light blinding my eyes. I groaned and felt an icepack on my head and a dull aching.

"Hello...?" The boys rushed to my side.

"She's up! Emily are you okay?" Niall asked. I nodded.

"I think so.... Harry turned into a werewolf and that's all I remember." The room burst into laughter, "What? Why are you laughing??" I asked frantically.

"Emily, love, you ran backstage and ran into something and screamed then blacked out. Harry is here. I can assure you he isn't a werewolf. Why would you think that anyways?" Perrie asked.

"Because he is a huge bastard and at hates my guts and probably wishes he was a wrewolf to eat me." My brain answered. I giggled a little and then cleared my throat trying to make it seem as though I wasn't totally losing my mind.

"Anyways, you'll probably have a nice bruise on your head. But that's nothing Lou can't fix." Liam smiled. I smiled back and snuggled deeper into the couch I was laying on.

"Well, boys go back to rehersing. I'll just be here sleeping." The boys laughed and walked out. But right before Harry left he came back and whispered,

"What you now think was a dream actually happened. Congrats you know my secret." I could imagine his smirk as he walked away. Paranoia swept through my veins as I laid there alone. Either he could be freaking me out or-

No, he's just freaking me out. No one is a werewolf. I laughed at my pathetic dream. I certainly was special.

---------------------------------------

Whoa, a little crazy. I seriously don't even know with this chapter. But if you enjoyed it voting helps :) Thanks so much!

XOXO