19. Mom! Dad!

• Dedicated to All of my Dedicated Readers

So last chapter I mentioned a little fishy :) Any clue on who I was refering to?

I freaking LOVE you guys. Thanks for everything you guys have done for this story. I really appreciate it. Like so fricking much. Considering my story is R rated (I dont know why but it is -.-) It evidentaly can't be like ranked or something like that.? So even though I cant be ranked or something like that, I would still love it if ya'll kept voting and commenting! Tell me whatcha like! Tell me whatcha dont like! TELL MEH!

Well now Im gonna give you the chapter :)

Special thanks to poetgirl_24 for giving me an idea for this chapter :)

Comment Love if you read all that.

XOXO Rachel

19.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emily, may I talk to you." I froze. I had heard that phrase so many times. I grew up with it. The scolding manner she used. The sadness in her voice she used when Caroline passed or when Grandma broke her hip. I had heard that phrase so many times, I immediatly knew who it was.

I turned on my heel to face her. Emotions ran through my veins. Hatred, Guilt, Happiness, Love.

"Mom!" I cried and ran to her, engulfing her in a hug. At first startled at my reaction she stood there frozen but soon reciprocated the action.

"Congrats pumpkin. You graduated." My hair muffled my voice. I squeezed her tighter.

"Pumpkin you are kinda squishing me." I apoloigized and released.

"Thanks for coming." I smiled.

"Wouldnt miss it for the world." I looked around and noticed my Dad was here. I turned around to see if he was behind me. I spun in a complete 360 to see if he was messing with me, but I never saw him. I felt my heart crack. My Dad is here. I saw him walk in! I tried to convince myself of this. Perhaps he was in the restroom. Yeah thats it.

"Oh, umm Mom this is Louis, Louis this is my mom." I smiled introducing them to each other. He shook her hand and she smiled at him.

"So this is the handsome guy you were just snogging." She smirked. I turned red.

"Mom!" I whined. She chuckled.

"Ello Mrs. Watts." Niall spoke up.

"Oh my goodness! Niall!" She exclaimed and they embraced. I took this as a moment to look around for my father. Still no sign. This didnt make sense! No guy pees this long!

"Emily, why dont you introduce me to the rest of these fine boys." My mom gave me an expentant look.

"Oh right. Mom this is Zayn, Liam and Harry." Each one shook her hand. "And of course you remember Jennifer and Anna." I motioned to the girls standing on my right. She gasped.

"My goodness! Its been so long! You girls are beautiful!" She hugged each other them. They thanked her and caught up for a few mintues. I kept looking for my Dad, each time not seeing him, my heart cracking ever more.

"Whats wrong?" Louis asked coming up to me.

"My Dad. He was here earlier but now I cant find him." I whispered. He nodded. I turned to my mom.

"Mommy. Where's Daddy?" I asked. Instantly guilt crossed her face. "Mom." I warned.

"He umm had to go. Work called him back." I balled my fists at my side.