12. Breaking In

12.

********

Louis POV

*********

  I walked out of my car and to the front porchsteps of Emily's house. I stood there for like 30 my jaw on the ground at the castle in front of me. I knew Emily's parents were wealthy but not THIS wealthy. Her house was a gray stone all around with multiple windows and Roman colums. It was amazing.

  To random passerbyers I probably looked like some idiot who had never seen a house before. They probably thought I was some sort of murderer or something.

   After staring at the castle in which my best friend lived I composed myself and got it together. I whipped out my phone and sent a quick text to Em.

L: You home?

E: Yes y?

L: No reason..... U alone?

E: Yes :( Parents arent home till last week of school.

E: Y?

L: jest wonderin tanks!

   I put my phone away and walked up to the front door. Unfortuantely the front door was closed so I had to think of another possible way to get in. I tried a window. No such luck. I tried another one. Still nothing. Im surprised no cop cars had come and arrested me yet. Finally I saw a window that was opened just a smidge. Smiling  I tiptoed to it and opened it up.

"Jackpot!" I whispered and jumped inside. Quietly I closed it making sure not to make any noise.

   The inside was even better. There was huge chandelier in the room I landed in along with a long, grand dinner table made of glass. I gaped at it. This room was as big as my house! Quickly I shut the window and tiptoed around trying to find the staircase.

   On my adventure to the staircase I walked through an entry room, a living room and a kitchen. The entry room was adorned with marble floors and a HUGE glass chandelier. The living room had tufted white leather sofas and a white, leather tufted ottoman. The kitchen was ginormous. There were granite countertops and an island with a cook top. The cabinets were white and the appliances were stainless steel. Her house was one of, no make it the nicest, house I had ever laid eyes on. Soon I found the marble, grand staircases.

    I checked my pockets on the way up. I had the blindfold and my keys. Once I went to go pick up a girlfriend and I left my keys in my car so we couldnt go anywhere. Lets just say we didnt date for to long.

    I tiptoed up the staircase careful not to make any noise. When I got upstairs there were at least a billion doors. It was like one of those haunted houses but without the haunted part. I decided that I'd walk down the hall and see if there were any doors with an E on it or it was opened.

    So I started on my Journey To The Door of Emily's Bedroom. The door on the left was a guest room. The left was another random room. The right was a bathroom, the left was a study. The right was a library, the left was a closet. Room after room and none were Emily's. I was about ready to just fall asleep in one of the thousand bedrooms when one door was open and I heard a voice. I went up to the door and Emily was in there, talking on the phone.

"No Anna, I dont want to sleep with him!" She laughed.

"Anna! Just because we almost did doesnt mean we still want to!" She whined. I laughed. Hearing one side of the story was pretty funny but I knew what she was talking about.