Chapter 2

I have to pee. Like really really bad.

We're about 2 and a half hours into the drive of L.A for VidCon/Disneyland. We only had about 30 minutes left till we arrived at the hotel and I'm tired, cranky, I have to pee, and Hunter is a really bad conversationalist.

From Hunnntta

Where are you?

To Hunnntta

We're pulling into the parking lot of the hotel right now.

From Hunnntta

Ok well Brandon and I are already at the House of Blues in downtown Disney for a soundcheck.

To Hunnntta

AWW MY LITTLE BOI IS FAMOUS

From Hunnntta

Aw shucks, you make me blush

To Hunnntta

your cute. whos all with u?

From Hunnntta

A lot of YouTubers, viners, and some younowers

To Hunnntta

IS MY BAE TROYE SIVAN THERE??

From Hunnntta

..... I thought I was your bae

To Hunnntta

BITCH U GUESSIN

From Hunnntta

No hes not here... smh

To Hunnntta

awww is little hunter sad?

He stopped responding and my mom checked into the hotel. Riker and I were sharing a room and my mom got her own. We had rooms right next to eachother and Riker and I started to unpack.

'' So are you excited to see your little boyyyfrriiieennnd?'' He singsonged. I threw a spoon at him.

'' Shut up. He's not my boyfriend, and yes I am very excited.'' I smiled while thinking about it and changed into a white crop top with a red flannel at the waist and high waisted shorts with white converse.

'' you look slutty.'' Riker spat. I flipped my hair sassily.

'' Why thank you.''

We went into my moms room and she was taking a nap so we left her a note saying we were heading down for the house of blues.

****

When we got there a security guard asked who we were and I said I was here with Hunter Rowland and Riker was my brother. He let us through and there he was. Hunter. Up on stage. Doing the whip. He saw me and hopped off the stage and bolted towards me. I ran up to him and when we got close enough I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around him.

'' oh my god Rian. I cant believe your here.'' He whispered into my ear. I could tell he was getting tired but I never wanted to let go. I never wanted to leave Hunter. I finally dropped my legs and people were ohhing and awing.

We just kinda stood there looking like idiots and he kissed my forehead. I was barley shorter than him, maybe a half an inch.

'' HUNTER ROWLAND.'' I screamed and he smiled.

'' RIAN DANIELLE.'' He screamed back and I hugged him again.

'' Where's Brandon?'' I asked and Brandon was up on stage drinking from a water bottle and I waved him over and I gave him a hug too.

'' I don't think you know how annoying he was last night,'' Brandon put his hands up to his face, '' oh my god Brandon im finally meeting Rian tomorrow. Shes so pretty you know that? Oh my god.'' he said in a reall high pitched voice. I laughed and hunter was blushing.

'' Aw hunter your so adorable.'' I grabbed his cheeks and he made a fish face.

'' So can I stay for the soundcheck?'' I asked and Hunter shook his head.

'' They wont allow anyone in the actual building unless your preforming. My mom and Ashton are just walking around DownTown Disney if you wanna hang out with them,'' He looked up at Riker,'' and you must be Riker.'' Riker smiled.

'' Hmm so I was mentioned in your little conversations.'' I rolled my eyes and laughed.

'' Oh yah. For a while, Rian wouldn't shut up about you.'' Riker smirked at me and slugged him in the arm.

I hugged Hunter one last time.

'' Alright I'm gonna go walk around with Riker. Ill see you two in a couple of hours.'' I smiled and nodded to Hunter and Brandon. They smiled back and started to walk towards the stage when Hunter came running back. He leaned in really close to my ear and I could feel his breathing on my neck which sent me shivers down my spine.

'' Meet me by the entrance to Disneyland at 7.'' Before I could say anything, he was running back to Brandon. I smiled and walked out.

A/N

OMFG THEY FINALLY MET. DO YOU SHIP IT THO?

HUNTAN

ok sorry the book is kinda going at a fast pace. Trust me in the next 3 chapters or so, itll get better. I have some AMAZING ideas for this book.

Love you guys, Rian