Chapter 3

5....4.....3.....2.... BLAST OFF! I felt the gush of cold wind on my face while my cheeks flew out and I let out a good scream. I squeezed Rikers arm as we jolted to a sharp turn. It was a thrill of ups and downs and twists and turns and when the rollercoaster was finally over... I felt sick.

'' That...was...AWESOME!'' Riker exclaimed as we exited the famous California Screamin' RollerCoaster. I checked my phone for about the 10th time that hour and it read 6:43.

'' We need to go to the entrance of the park. Right now. And then you need to leave.'' I shoved Riker and he didn't deny it. We were finally at the entrance at 7:03 and Hunter was there with Brandon. Oh....

Riker was already gone to go back to the hotel before the show in an hour.

'' Hey.'' He kissed my cheek and I blushed. Brandon was just standing there really awkwardly. Why is Brandon even here....?

'' Hey.'' I responded back and smiled. Brandon spotted a girl and waved away and walked away with her. Ok. Hey! I love Brandon, but I want to be alone with Hunter for whatever is planned.

I stood there twiddling my thumbs while Hunter wasn't saying anything.

'' Ok. So I just kinda wanted to gives you a heads up on something.'' He started. No date? No romantic gesture? Oh.

'' What?''

'' Well, tonight is my performance, and uh well obviously some of my fans are gonna be here. Well since I YouNowed about me meeting a pretty 14 year old girl I....'' He stuttered.

'' Your cute you know that?'' I smiled and he looked confused.

'' Look Hunter. I know that your nervous that some of your fans will hate on me. So? Let them hate. You mean so much to me. Your my best friend. So what If they don't like me. Or us. Screw them.'' I smiled and he still seemed unsatisfied. I rolled my eyes.

'' Hunter. Trust me. I don't care.'' I kissed his cheek and walked away to find Riker.

****

It was now 8:30 and Jennxpenn just left the stage at the House of Blues. I was backstage, waiting for Hunter to come on stage. I was currently YouNowing this for all of the Hunter fans that couldn't make it to VidCon. I  know. I'm nice. When Hunter finally did come out on stage I flipped my phone around for the fans to watch.

For just about 30 minutes, Brandon and Hunter were just kinda dancing around on stage, doing the whip and weird stuff. Gosh, he's cute. When Hunter and Brandon left the stage, I hugged Hunter then Brandon.

'' You guys were cute.'' I smiled and he smiled back.

'' Did you like my whip?'' Brandon goes full out and whips and flicks his head on the side of a table and falls. Now a good person would help him up and ask if he was okay. Yah well im not a good person. I fall to the ground laughing my bed off while Hunter does the same thing. Hunter and I hit heads when we fall and groan out in pain. He looks at me after we were over the pain and pulls my hair behind my ear and slowly leans in and kissed me. You hear about these romantic kisses that make you wanna float off the ground and your on cloud 9. This was I guess like that. My best friend... the one I can trust with everything.... just kissed me.

'' EW DANI WHY ARE YOU VIDEOING THIS??!'' Brandon screamed and we pulled away. Video? Ho.Ly.Sh.It. I'm still YouNowing. The fans just saw us kiss. This is bad this is very very very very very bad. Hunters eyes go big and quickly turn off the broadcast.

'' What the hell Rian?'' He shouts. I slouch my shoulders and it seems like im getting smaller.

'' It was an accident.'' I whispered.

'' Did you deliberately do that? Did you want to get hate? I cant believe you.'' He looked really mad.

'' No Hunter. I was YouNowing you up on stage so the fans could see and I guess I Just forgot to turn off the broadcast. I'm sorry!'' I shout.

'' Oh. Sure. You forgot. Hmm okay. I guess you were just like everyone else. You wanted attention from every single fan I have so you can be known as the girl who finally kissed Hunter Rowland.'' He scrunched up his eyebrows.

'' Hunter stop. I didn't mean to. Hey, what do you know? They might like us.'' I felt small compared to Hunter.

'' Us? Oh ok so now there's an us?'' He screams at me and Brandon stops him.

'' Bro, chill out. She didn't mean to. your making a huge deal out of nothing.'' He pushed Hunter away from me. Hunter took a deep breathe and slowly untensed his meuscles.

'' I'm sorry Rian.'' He apologized. I've never fought with Hunter before. Not like this. I've never seen him this angry. I need to leave. I nod and run out of the building, running all the way to the hotel.