Chapter 14

My eyes felt really heavy and I was sweating in my bed. I threw off my fuzzy blankets and looked at my clock.

6:13am

If the sun isn't up, why should we? This Is stupid.

I called Hunter.

''Hey boo hows Brandon?'' I asked.

'' Um... fine. Why do you ask?'' He asked, confused. I scoffed.

'' Um well he is in the hospital with freaking broken ribs from that car accident.'' I furrowed my eyebrows. He laughed.

He. Freaking. Laughed.

'' What the hell? Brandon is fine. He's sitting right next to me in bed right now. Are you ok Rian?'' he asks, still laughing.

What. The. Actual. Hell?

'' Oh it must have been a bad dream I guess.''

'' RIAN COME HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!'' My mother screams from downstairs.

'' Oh shit. Hunter I gotta go. My moms mad and I don't know why. I'll call you later.''

I hung up and walked downstairs and my mom is holding a picture form my instagram of me kissing Robbie.

Oh yah. Oops.

'' What the hell is this Rian? Is this Hunter?!'' She screams.

'' No! Its Robbie. The guy I met at Disneyland. You know, Aspens brother, Rikers girlfriend.'' I yelled back.

'' RIKER HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!'' She screams again.

Oh boy.

'' Yes mother! Riker and I met Robbie and Aspen at Disneyland and we all 4 liked eachother so we got to know one another. I stopped talking to Robbie a while ago because he was a jerk.'' I explained. My mother was still fuming.

'' I cant believe that you hooked up with a guy you barely knew!''

'' WHAT THE FUCK MOM I ONLY KISSED HIM.'' And that's when she slapped me. It the was first time in 4 years since my father left the picture, that I had been hit. I stood there stunned and mo mother had her hands over her mouth like she couldn't believe what just happened.

'' Rian, I, I didn't mean to.'' She stuttered.

'' Your just like my father.'' She interrupted me.

'' Rian, don't say that.''

'' No! YOUR GONNA END UP LIKE A DRUNK BY THE WAY YOUVE BEEN DRINKING LATELY MOM! YOUR THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT SINCE RIKER HARDLY EVEN TALKS TO ME ANYMORE,'' I pused and looked at my mother, '' I hate you.''

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and screamed. I sat down on my bed and clutched the covers while I was crying furiously. I screamed and screamed.

I couldn't catch my breathe.

I couldn't breathe.

'' HELP ME! I NEED HELP!'' I screamed inbetween gasps for someone, ANYONE, that could help me.

I hear my mom come running up and she grabbed my and held me close and I pushed her off.

'' STOP I DONT NEED YOU. '' I screamed at her and ran downstairs and out the door.

I was panting extremely hard and I stood by a light pole and caught my breathe.

I sat down on the curb of the street, crying until there were no tears left to cry out.

I just wanted Hunter in my arms again

A/N

OK GUYS I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER

ASDFGHJKL

ANYWAYS IMMA UPDATE TOMRROW AND MY TWO BEST FRIENDS AND I ARE GOING HALLOWEEN SHOPPING ON SATURDAY AND IMMA BE A BEANIE BABY

ISNT THAT CUTE?

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I GUESS YOULL HEAR FROM ME TOMORROW

LOVE YOU LOTS!

Rian