Chapter 29

Rian's Moms P.O.V *IKR #SLAYMOMMA

I walked into the cold police department, just down the street from our house, where Riker was at his friends house and Rian was at the movies.

'' Yes hello how may I help you?''

'' hi. My name is Rose and I would like to put have an arrest on a 15 year old boy names Robbie for raping my daughter.''

Hunter's P.O.V

'' So how did your mom take it?'' I asked Rian over FaceTime.

'' Well, after my dad left I told her I was naming her Sadie and she smile and walked away. I think she was mainly in shock. I mean she just found out her daughter was pregnant and was raped. I mean thats a lot.'' She said, while eating her ice cream.

'' What are you gonna do with the baby?'' I questioned.

'' I don't know. I think I'm gonna gave it then give it up for adoption.'' She stopped eating for a second, '' Hunter?'' I raised my eyebrows.

'' I'm scared.''

'' I know baby. I know.''

*****************************************************************************************************

*8 WEEKS LATER*

Hunter's P.O.V

'' BRANDON GET OUT!'' I yelled at Brandon, '' KAITY OH MY GOD!'' I smiled as I saw a name Kaitye7 come up as she gave me 1000 bars. My phone started ringing but I ignored it. I saw a comment that stood out.

Kaitye7- HUNTER IM RIANS BEST FRIEND AND YOU BETTER AWNSER THAT FUCKING CALL!

I was confused and nervous. I don't know what I was expecting. I picked up the phone and called the number that just called me.

'' Hello is this Hunter?!'' The person seemed in a rush and I was really scared.

'' yes thats me.'' A/N *ravens voice* UH HUH THATS ME. okay sorry. carry on*

" Hi this is Rians best friend Chandan and Rian now is currently in labor! If you could come she wants you here."

" Oh um what hospital is she at?"

" Phoneix Hospital." She hung up after that i yelled at mom to drive me.

i was at the hospital in 4 minutes flat and rushed to her room.

I saw Rian laying on the hospital bed with her mom and best friend holding her hand.

•Skip Labor because thats weird•

" Wait!!! WAIT I WANT SADIE!" Rian was screaming at the nurses taking away Sadie to the adoption center.

" I WANT MY DAUGHTER YOU ASSHOLES!" She screamed. I held her hand and ran my fingers through her hair.

" Its okay." I whispered and she shoved me.

" No! ITS NOT OKAY! THEY JUST TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND I DIDNT EVEN GET TO HOLD HER!" She screamed then broke down hysterically.

i hugged her in bed and her mom gave me a 'leave the room' look so me and her best friend left the room.

" She loves you you know." Her friend turned and said to me. I nodded.

" She needed you." I didnt respond.

" I love her too."

Rians P.O.V
i was currently crying in my moms chest because they just took my daughter away.

" Rian?" My mom asked and i looked up.

" I love you." i gave her a 'this is not the time' look and i continued crying.

Chandans P.O.V ( rians best friend)

In 20 minutes, Robbie burst through the door and Rians mom shot up from her seat outside of Rians waiting room.

" Are you Robbie?" She asked.

" Yes! Wheres Rian?" He asked, concerned. I smirked.

Then it was kinda blurry. Rians mom and dad rushed towards Robbie, tackling him to the floor. Security came shortly and Rians mom told the guard what Robbie had done. They took Robbie outside in handcuffs.

*****

After that, Rian eventually went home and kept in touch with the adoptive parents of Sadie. Sadie is now 15 and is absolutly gorgeous, like her mom.

Hunter, well he married Rian right when she turned 18. She said yes and well i think you know the end of it.

They Lived Happily Ever After

A/N
GUYS THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK😭😭😭 IM GONNA DO ANOTHER HUNTER FAN FIC SOON AND I NEED A PLOT! SO ILL SEE U CHURROS SOON👏🏻

Rian:)