Chapter 33

*image of Robbie above*

Hunter and I boarded the flight to fly to St. Louis. We didn't didn't talk much. 

We parked in front of the court house. We got out and Hunter squeezed my hand and I took his hand. 

We walked through two large wooden doors into the court room. And I see him. Robbie. 

He was white as a ghost, very pale, his gorgeous once blonde hair now has white streaks through it, he had bags under his eyes which are very very dark, as if he hasn't slept till the 1980s. 

'' We have called the court to order the parole of Robert Davis for raping the victim of Rian Diener.'' The judge slammed his gavel down to call the court to order.  I felt Hunters hand interlock with mine. 

Everything else was kind of a blur. 

But i defiantly perked up when i heard the words:

'' Robert Davis has been put on parole for 300,000 dollars.'' My heart dropped to my stomach. 

'' Wait they didn't ask for you to speak.'' Hunter whispered. 

'' Its okay Hunter I don't even know if i can speak at this moment.'' Hunter furrowed his eyebrows and stood up.

'' Um excuse me but you didn't even ask the victim to speak her state of mind and since she is too shaken to speak I will for her.'' The judge looked at Hunter and sat down on her chair. 

The he did just that. He spoke. He spoke about everything. Everything about how we met, every detail about disneyland. 

The judge was quiet. 

'' Sentence changed. Robert Davis, accused of raping victim Rian Diener, has been taken off of parole. Jail sentence 15 years. Court adjourned.'' The judge slammed the gavel down. 

I looked at Robbie. His blue eyes has lost his sparkle and his muscular arms that I felt so special in, has lost its definition. He looked at me one last time before getting dragged out by 2 security guards. 

Hunter grabbed my hand and walked out of the court. 

*****

'' HUNTER CAN WE GO TO MCDONALDS!'' I screamed at him as we were about 10 minutes away from home. 

'' Rian. No. What about your diet?'' He asked, keeping his eyes on the road. 

'' Yah cause i was TOTALLY going to fullfil my diet.'' I rolled my eyes. 

'' Rian, you started your diet yesterday.'' I shoved him. 

'' LETS JUST GOT TO MCDONALDS PLEASE?!'' I screamed very loudly. 

'' No.'' I pouted. 

'' WHAT HUNTER YOUR GONNA PASS IT, YOU JUST PASSED MCDONALDS WHAT THE HELL HUNTER!!'' I yelled and moved my body towards the window so I could pout. 

'' Awwwww its Rian sad?'' he asked while putting his hand on my thigh.

'' hey watch the road lover boy.'' We both laughed. 

****

We  both arrived home the first thing I did was eat some Doritos. 

'' When are the kids getting back?'' Hunter asked while putting out suitcase into the room. 

'' Tomorrow.''

'' The kids arent home. You know what that means.'' He smirked and grabbed my waist from behind. 

'' Later. We need to put away our clothes.'' Hunter pulled my hair behind my ear. 

'' I'm a very impatient person Rian.'' Then he kissed me. He picked me up from the legs until my legs were around his waist. 

Then we had sex. It wasn't just ''sex.'' It was real. The very first time we had it, it was rough. not passionate. The night he proposed to me, we went back to the hotel and we had sex. It was real. It was passionate. I didn't want the pleasure of sex, I wanted the pleasure of him. All of him. Sex isn't supposed to be about how '' long his dick is. '' Sex is supposed to be special and when we lost our virginity to each other, that was a huge thing for us. I love him. All of him. And that's why I'm so scared. I'm so scared I'm gonna lose him. Lose him to another woman, to a drunk driver. I won't be able to breathe without him. We would go to the gas station and he could just be driving and I would look at him and fall for him all over again. Thats what love should be about. 

A/N

YAH YAH YAH I KNOW IM LATE BUT SCHOOL HAS BEEN SUCKING LATELY IVE BEEN HAVING SOME BULLYING PROBLEMS AND IVE BEEN VERY ISOLATED SO IM SORRY

IDK IF I SHOULD EVEN CONTINUE. I MEAN I SAID HUNTER AND RIANS STORY AND THEIR LOVE. IDK COMMENT SOME IDEAS THAT I COULD DO TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK. 

I LOVE U ALL

RIAN