Chapter 26

Rian P.O.V

" Hello Ms. Rian." The Doctor came into the room and I weakly smiled.

" So we are going to do a checkup and see how the baby is doing and I'm going to need you to do a urine sample and we're gonna do an ultrasound okay?" I nodded and she walked out of the room. I didn't know what to do. I was 8 weeks pregnant by Robbie's baby and I can't abort it. I can't have an abortion. I can't. I know I'm gonna give it up for adoption. I have to. I can't be a Sophomore in High School and have a baby. No. Way.

The doctor walks back into and leads me into the ultrasound room. She laid me down and I lifted up my shirt so my belly was showing and she put cold, blue gel on my stomach. She grabbed a hand thingy and placed it on my stomach and pointed to the computer screen.

" That's the feet. That's the fingers and that's the head." She was pointing at ll the body parts and naming them off. I started crying. I should be 30 when I should be experiencing this. Not 15. Huh uh. 

''Do you know what the gender is?'' I asked anticipation. 

'' Yah. Would you like to know now or be surprised?'' She smiled, even though she already knew the answser. 

I JUST ASKED IF IT SHE KNEW THE GENDER?! GOD DAMN LADY

'' I would like to know now please.'' I smiled and she clicked on something and pointed it the screen read:

Gender: Girl

I smiled and touched my stomach knowing that a baby girl was living inside of me. 

'' Do you already know what your going to name it?'' She asked and i nodded. 

'' Sadie.''

A/N 

GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH AND IM SORRY. I WILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN I PINKIE SWEAR!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

BABY SADIE?

HOW WILL HUNTER THINK WHEN IF FINDS OUT

OR IF FINDS OUT

MAHAHAHAHH

LOVE YOU LLAMAS *yes that was for you sarah*

Rian:)