Chapter 24

Hunters P.O.V

No way in hell am I going to meet up with Jaylynn. I mean, your probably thinking, "Hunter your being stupid. Rian doesn't like you and Jay does." WELL I DONT CARE

JAY IS A SLUT

END
OF
STORY

" Hunter!" Brandon called me into his room. He showed me his phone and Rian was Facetiming him. I quickly hid my face away and put my hand around the speaker.

" Bro! Stop! She'll hear me." Brandon rolled his eyes.

" Chill out. I'm on mute. She's going pee." I laughed. Brandon quickly threw his phone at me and ran out of the room and locked me inside.

Great.

I sat there with the phone not knowing what to do.

Rians face soon comes on the screen and I smile.

" Hey sorry bout that Brando- Hunter? What the hell? Where's Brandon?" She asked, angrily.

" Um I don't know. He threw me the phone and locked me in. Soooo....." I scratched my neck.

Awkward.

" Oh."

" So did you get my letter?" I asked.

" Yah."

" Did you like it?"

" No."

" Oh. Why?"

" Hunter your not getting me. I told you a couple months ago that I wanted nothing to do with my phone and you. I'm just not comfortable talking to you."

" Ok Rian. I'm just gonna say it. Sadie died. Yah. It seemed like part of it was your fault. Yah. That sucks. But you can't just lock me out of your life and act like what we had never happened." I said. Oh crap. This ain't gonna be good.

There was a long awkward pause.

" I know."

" You, Um, know what?"

" I know that I can't do that. I just," her voiced cracked," I just couldn't handle life," she laughed," I hated what was happening. And I thighs locking every out, meant that no one could hurt me." She wiped her eyes.

" Well, that wasn't the case now was it?" She laughed and so did I. God, I missed that.

" I really miss you Hunter."

" I miss you too."

The after that we didn't really say anything else. We just stared at eachother and I think that 5 months that was lost was renewed again.