Chapter 12

Rians P.O.V

To Robbie😍😍😋😋😘😘

I miss you

From Robbie😍😍😋😋😘😘

I miss you too

To Robbie😍😍😋😋😘😘

your probably making out with another girl right now😂

From Robbie😍😍😋😋😘😘

your the only girl in my life Ri😚

I smiled and put my phone down.

'' Rian! Are you watching your time?'' My mom yells. I check the clock. 7:02. I should be leaving for the bus right now.

'' YAH YAH IM LEAVING!'' I yell and grab my backpack.

I was at the door and unlocked it. I walked out and it was freezing.

I eventually made it to the bus stop when my best friend Sadie was waiting for me.

'' so rian how was your weekend?'' She asked sarcastically. I called her last night and told her everything.

'' FANTASTIC ACTUALLY!'' I yelled and she flinched. Shes not a morning person.

'' Hows Robbie?'' She asked and my face lit up.

'' Great. He's soooo sweet and he makes me feel happy. After Hunter and I got into that big fight I don't know,'' I looked down.

'' But I thought that you and Hunter started over.'' She questioned.

'' We did. But theres still some un left tension there from when we kissed.'' I sighed. I miss my Hunter...

The bus pulls up and Sadie and I walk on and this girl gave me the DIRTEST LOOK EVER OMG.

'' Can I help you?'' I sassed. I don't like when people do this.

'' Your such a whore.'' I raised me eyebrows.

'' And how is that?''

'' I watch Hunter Rowland. I'm a huge fan. And for you to kiss him, and then just leave him like that.'' She spats.

'' Ok first of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you weren't even there so you don't HALF of the story sweetie. So instead of coming at me like you know everything, get your facts straight. Oh and that shirt is HIDIOUS.'' I flipped my hair over exaggerative and sat down next to Sadie.

'' Well damn.'' She laughed and so did I.

The rest of the day went kinda like that.

I just wanna turn back the clock