Chapter 28

Rian's P.O.V

''Bad Bitches is the only thang that I like.... you aint got no life..'' I was listening to that song in my headphones while walking home from school. I walk up to the front of my house and see my moms car in the driveway. Thats weird. She's usually parked in the garage. Whatever. 

I walk in and see my mom and dad sitting on the couch. I stop dead in my tracks. What the HELL is he doing here? Riker walks in 5 seconds later and sits down next to my dad. wtf? I cautiously put my back back down and slowly sit on the rocking chair next to the couch, where everyone was sitting.  

'' What going on?'' I asked while looking around at everyones expression. The men looked mad and it looked like my mom was on the verge of tears. 

Then my nightmare. My mother hold ups my pregnancy test from a month ago that read positive. I remember that day. I knew that Robbie had gotten me pregnant. 

'' What is this?'' My father screamed. I stayed quiet. 

''Rian answer your father. '' My mom said almost silently. I still stayed quiet. 

''Rian you better fucking awsner me!'' My father screamed at me. I stood up in fury. 

'' You cannot just waltz in here when something goes wrong and forget about us when the situation is solved! And you stopped being my dad the day you left us.'' I yelled. It was silent. Complete and utter silence. 

'' Who have you been fooling around with?'' Riker asked. I didn't say anything and at this point i was crying. 

'' YOUR ONLY 15 RIAN AND YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT!'' MY father screamed. 

'' I WAS RAPED! I WAS FUCKING RAPED.'' I fell on my knees and it was happening again. 

The walls were closing in on me and i couldn't breathe. 

Anxiety Attack. 

I was crying and gasping for breathe and I felt a cold cloth on my forehead and looked up midst my tears and saw a blurry silhouette of my mother. I calmed down and wiped my face. 

'' What the hell just happened?'' My father asked. 

'' If you were around you would know that your daughter has major anxiety.'' Riker spat. 

'' Rian, you were,'' my mom got herself together,'' raped? By who?'' I grabbed her hand.

'' I was raped my Robbie. He asked me to go back to his hotel room to grab his wallet and he just pinned me down...'' I paused and just started crying. 

'' Well thats why! You went back to a fucking hotel room with a guy you just met that why!'' My father yelled, '' God when did I have kids that were such idiots?'' He mumbled. My mothers eyebrows furrowed and she looked mad. Really mad. She got up off the floor to where I was and walked over to him and slapped him. Full on slapped my father. Riker and I watched in astonishment. 

'' You had kids that were idiots right when you walked out of our god damn lives. Kids need a father and you sir, are no father. So before I call the police, I suggest you leave this house right now. Oh and by the way, your kids are idiots. But MY kids, my kids are amazing.'' My mother was fuming. Mo father stared at my mother and for a split second I thought her was going to hit her. But he didn't, he got up, grabbed his coat and left. 

'' Mom, you slay.'' I smiled and she sighed and smiled. 

'' How far are you?'' She asked, regarding my pregnancy.

'' 8 weeks.'' She nodded and touched my stomach and smiled. 

'' Oh and mom,'' I said as she was walking away.

'' Its a girl. I named her Sadie.'' My mom grew a huge smile on her face and nodded. 

A/N

OK GUYS SO THIS WAS A BAD CHAPTER AND IM SORRY BUT I SAW A COMMENT AND IM GOING TO DO A CHAPTER SPREE OF LIKE 2 OR 3 CHAPTER IN A ROW! THEN SOMETHING SAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WHOOPS

love , rian:)