Chapter 16

BE PREPARED TO CRY BTW

Sadie's P.O.V (remember, Rians best friend)

'' I just wanted to remind you guys to smile, and your not worthless, and whatever your going through you'll get through it I promise.'' Cameron Dallas posted a vine about 12 minutes ago and I couldn't stop watching it. I wiped my eyes and felt the mascara run down my face. I grabbed a piece of paer and a pen and started to write.

Dear Rian,

So your my best friend. Or ''best friend.'' I don't quite know what to call it. If your a best friend, a friend, or a complete stranger, because at this point, I cant even tell the difference anymore. Anyways, I think the only thing I ever hear in our conversations anymore is Hunter This and Hunter That, and Oh We Kissed, And Robbie Cheated and all this crap.

Think about this Rian.

When was the last time, you sat down for me and asked me what was wrong. Or listened to me when I tried to mention it. Because I don't remember. And I have a really good memory.

your prettier, easier around guys, funnier, and all that jazz. You told me yesterday that you could have a boyfriend by that night and guess what your still in a love triangle with Robbie and Hunter, might I add two boys that you've met once.

Anyways, here are my problems, the ones that you've misses, and the reason for this letter actually,

I've been getting abused since my mom lost her job

I had my nudes leaked out from a guy I thought I trusted

My abusive father came back and raped me

Oh and I lost my best friend

Just a couple things thrown out there but theres more.

There's always been more

I guess after you get this letter you cant do anything

Because its too late

I'm gone

Bye Rian

Love your BFF, Sadie

I put down the pen and sobbed. I grabbed my care bear that my mom got me when I was 4. I grabbed it and slowly walked to my moms room. She was asleep and I walked over to her dresser.

Pills

Yes.

I grabbed the bottle and tiptoes back to my room. I got out my phone and started playing some Cameron Dallas vines, knowing that that was the last thing I ever wanted to hear.

His Laugh

His Smile

Him

Cameron was the only thing that made me happy I guess

I got 4 pills and swallowed

6

9

12

16

19

I very slowly grabbed my carebear and clutched it. I turned up the vine and I tried to pry my eyes open, but I couldn't. They were only forming slits.

Wait

No stop

I don't wanna die

Im too young

I don't wanna die now I cant die now I just cant die now

No I cant give up I have to apologize ria-