Chapter 15

Hunter's P.O.V (guys I really love doing hunters pov, it makes me happy)

'' Shut up. You look like a burnt potato with spoiled milk on it.'' I laughed while insulting Ashton, my little brother. Ashton looks at me weird and doesn't move.

'' Ashton seriously get out of my room boy!'' I yell and grab Ashton by his pits. He kicks and yells and kicks in the you-know-where. I groan in pain and Ashton jumps on my bed and sticks his tongue out.

'' ASHTON ROWLAND GET OUT OF MY ROOM OR IM TELLING THE VIEWERS ABOUT YOU LITTLE ACCIDENT LAST WEEK!'' I blackmailed. His eyes got big and jumped off the top bunk on my bed and I smiled.

I faced the camera and smirked.

'' And that kids, if how you get rid of annoying little brothers.'' I laughed.

Rian's P.O.V

'' AND EVERYTHING IS LOOKING BETTER FROM MY POV NOCTERNAL ANIMALS WE DONT SLEEP AND ILL PROBABLY FORGET YOU CELO GREEN,'' I sang/yelled form jamming out to Jack and Jack.

'' RIAN SHUT UP OH MY GOSH YOUR SO ANNOYING!'' Riker yells from his room and I frown.

'' YOUR FACE IS ANNOYING!'' I yell back and I hear him laugh.

'' YOUR EXSISTANCE IS ANNOYING! YOUR CHOPPED LIVER!'' He insultes.

'' WELL YOUR RELATED TO CHOP LIVER SO,'' I laugh and he was queit for a second.

'' UNFORTUANTLY!'' I laugh and I hear him laugh from his room.

'' EVERYBODY HANGING FROM A SING LIKE A UH YOU AINT NEVER HEARD A FLOW QUITE LIKE THIS SEE AN ICE OUT WRIST SHE MIGHT BE GERMAN SHE MIGHT BE SWISS!'' I sing even louder just to annoy Riker.

I'm actually happy

A/N

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER

UG

I REALLY LIKED WRITING THIS CUZ IT SHOWS THE HAPPY NAD FUNNY SIDE OF HUNTER

THE HUNTER I LOVE

*CHORUS OF AWWES*

IM CUTE I KNOW

LOVE YOU GUYS-

RIAN