Chapter Twenty-Seven: Taste of Desire

The moment we walked into Silver's room I took of the collar and tossed it toward his dresser. I rubbed at my neck with a frown, "I swear If you make me put that on again I'm going to kill someone, most likely you. Why the hell do you even have that?" I peeked back at him over my shoulder.

Silver shot me a guarded look before moving deeper into his room and away from me, "When I was younger I had a much harder time maintaining control of my wolf. I hurt quite a few people. So my father made me wear that until I learned control. It was a painful childhood let's just say that—" I felt my heart clench in my chest as I watched his back as stopped in front of a closed door. He opened it and flicked on a light, "This is the bathroom." He quickly changes the subject.

I want him to talk to me about his life growing up but I know that it might take sometime before he feels comfortable opening up about it. I better than anyone can understand that. I give him a gentle smile and move towards him allowing the change of pace. I lean in close to him purposefully invading his space as I peer into the bathroom, "Wow! This is bigger than my bedroom growing up—you could fit like twenty people in that bathtub." I tease as I push past him into the large room.

He follows close behind me, "I don't know about twenty but it can definitely fit two—" His comment as me looking back at him with a flirty smile. His green eyes are darkening into two black flames of desire. I spin my body slowly so that I am facing him completely, "Who said wanted to bathe with you, lover boy?" 

His eyes raked over my scantly clad body making me feel utterly exposed, "Who said I needed an invitation, baby doll? Did you forget whose territory you were in? bathing alone would be a privilege but since technically you're a prisoner, I don't think I should let you out of my sight..." He took a step towards me which sent a thrill of excitement through my veins. I shrugged my shoulders to egg on his possessiveness. His eyes narrowed slightly, "Do you need me to remind you the alpha is around here?" His practically growled. 

"You can try if you want..." I say with a cocky grin. He returned my grin as he charged toward me. I let out a playful shriek as I barely avoided being caught up in his arms. He turned quickly, grabbing me by my arm and pulling me back towards his body. He nuzzled his face into my neck, "I'm the alpha—I'm your alpha!" He presses his lips to his mark, sending a rush of heat through my body. My wolf is bouncing with excitement in my mind at our mate's touch.

I relax my body in his hold, "You are my alpha." I confirm which pulls a deep rumble of appreciation from his wolf. His arms loosen and I pull away from him, "But—"

"There's a but?" Silver questions in confusion. I spin around and put my hands flat against his chest. I stare up into his eyes with determination, "If you are my alpha that means I'm your alpha—" 

I didn't give Silver a chance to protest before pushed  him against the wall and pressed my lips to his in a hungry kiss. I wouldn't have cared if a hundred hunters where knocking down the door at that moment all I cared about was taking my mate. I had held off on my natural instincts from the moment that I had met him, and not knowing what tomorrow would bring us only seemed to make the urge to mark him unbearable. Silver's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. My fingers clutched at his shoulders as I tried to steady my pace but with a groan of hunger, Silver broke all the control I had left.

I nipped at his lips with my teeth, teasing and tempting him to open up for me. When his lips pulled apart I thrust my tongue into his mouth, which he met in a tango of dominance. His hands were now gripping my butt firm, making sure that I was cradled against his very obvious desire. I smirked against his lips as I pulled back slightly before trailing kisses away from his mouth and down his jaw. Silver whimpered for me like a new pup, gripping me a bit tighter when I chuckled.  

"Who do you belong to?" I whispered into his ear as I rocked my body forward against his. He threw his head back into the wall, "You—I belong to you." 

I lowered my face into the crook of his neck nipping at his skin but not breaking the surface, "And who is your alpha?" I felt my canines lengthening in my mouth and the urge to mark him gnawed at my remaining control. He bucked his body up against mine as he fought with his own control, "You are, Baby doll." 

I pressed my lips gently to him, "Do you accept me as your mate?" I needed to hear the words allowed before I could give in to the need, to the instinct.

"Yes! Gods yes—Mark me as yours Grace!" Silver growls deeply as one of his hands snakes up to the back of my head, pressing me harder against him. I let out a low growl as my beast takes over for a moment, rushing forward at the urging of our mate. My teeth pierce through his skin and I taste his blood in my mouth. My body clings to him as I feel our bond strengthening. I can feel all of Silver's emotions rush over me and fill me until I'm not sure which are his and which are mine. 

 I pull my teeth free and lick the wound clean. Silver relaxes against the wall as our bond settles between us, "This feels—"

"Overwhelming?" I comment.

"I was going to say freeing and perfect." He replies with a hint of laughter. I relax in his arms with a sigh of relief. After weeks of battling with my natural instincts it feels satisfying to be completely connected to my mate. I can still feel his desire for me but I can also feel his need to take care of me. He scoops me up into his arms, "Come on, lets get you to bed..."

I peer up at him under my eyelashes, "Can't wait to claim your territory, eh?" I tease. He looks down at me with hooded eyes, "Oh you have no idea, but for now I think letting you sleep is more important if we plan on escaping this place anytime soon."

"What about my bath?" I whine a bit. He shakes his head, "You can bathe after you get some rest. I'm willing to bet that you haven't had a good nights rest since I left. I know I haven't..." He supplies as he moves us out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom. 

"Pft. I don't need to sleep that badly—" I say just as a yawn overtakes me.

"You were saying?"

I pout up at him, "Oh shut up. It's your fault I'm tired, because I had to track your butt all the way back here. Which also means me being a prisoner is your fault too buddy. You better make this up to me later—" I proclaim as he lowers me onto his bed. He leans over me with a heated look before he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, "I'll add to my long list of things I need to do to get myself back in my mates good graces." 

 I smile softly as I close my eyes, giving into my bodies now overwhelming desire to sleep. My wolf is completely sated from marking our mate that she's fallen silently to the back of my mind for the first time in a long time. Silver climbs into the bed next to me, pulling me in close to his body, "Just rest—I'll watch over you while you sleep and when you wake up we'll figure everything else out..."

"Promise you won't leave me like last time?" I whisper as a small trickle of fear rushes through me.

"I promise I will be here when you open your eyes again." Silver reassures me and I can feel the truth of his words through our bond. I burrow deeper into the warmth of his body and let myself fall into a comforting, dreamless sleep. 

-----------

Song: Desire--Jessie Ware 

A/N: That was hot, hot, hot! 

You can all thank me now for not making you guys wait as long as I did with Scarlett and Noah before you say some action between the two main leads. Of course it might not have been all that you hoped it would be, but I can't give it too you all now--I'm a lady after all! 

Anyway, I'm dying with all the cuteness so it's time to get back to the action and all the killing and the vengeance! :P