Some A's For Your Q's

Hey guys! As promised I'm going to answer some of your questions. 

1. Are Lennicks and Leo Mates? 

Yes. Yes. Yes. They are mates. Why wasn't this openly disclosed? Because they were still coming to terms with it themselves. Which is why it ended with them still in the kind of arguing. I mean Lennicks was kind of a ladies man there. It must have been a shock to find out his mate was a male. 

2. How are the hunters connected to the Monarch?

The hunters are working alongside the Monarch for what reason? Well that was purposefully not stated in this story because of the other spin off I'm working on will go more into this reasoning. Simply, all you need to know is that the hunter were working alongside the purebloods but they had there own agenda. 

3. What happened to Silver's other siblings?

Well I didn't write this into the story because honestly I was freaking lazy and thought maybe I would put in the next spin off (And I still might) but they are in the dungeons awaiting a trial to decide what should be done with them.  I mean Constantine clearly was a psycho. Illyiana was a bitch but she didn't do much and Remus was referred to in one chapter and you met him in one chapter and never saw him again. So yeah...that's the best answer as the writer I can give. I'm not perfect. HAHA. 

4. Why did Valerie have to die? 

Oh man, I got such mixed feelings over this part of my story and as the writer I want a chance to explain why I did this. It doesn't mean you have to like it or agree with my decision. With all my stories I am working with larger concepts and ideas. Sometimes I represent these things or concepts with characters. The character of Valerie was really supposed to be more symbolic of forgiveness and growth. She was never meant to have an happy ending or get a mate. She had a hard life very much like grace (maybe not tortured, well not in the same way). Her father died, sacrificed himself for the monarch. Grace's father died, sacrificed for his beliefs in a new monarch. Valerie was connected to Silver in a bonded like way thought they weren't mates, but she cared very deeply (in a friendship type way) for him. Honestly Valerie was my attempt at a alternate Grace. It's probably confusing but Valerie's death was necessary for Grace to truly understand forgiveness, redemption and that she could be more despite the things she went through. Anyway that's the best I can do to express what was happening in my mind when I created this character beginning to end. Maybe now when you look back at it all you might see things much definitely, and how similar Valerie and Grace actually were. But if not that's okay too. :) 

5. Since Silver is king does this make Grace Queen? 

Technically I suppose yes that would mean that she is a queen because she is Silver's mate but Grace's official title is head alpha. She oversees the entire council of alphas (Purebloods and non purebloods). I really wanted it to be known that Grace is not a Luna, she is an Alpha like Silver or Kale or Noah. 

6. Did Koda leave Kale's pack because he and Libra were mates?

Nope. Koda is still Kale's Beta and Libra is the officially a doctor for all those who visit the pure blood headquarters/pack territory. Its seems like that must be hard but since Silvers leadership involved integration of both worlds into one, its works out that Koda still holds his position in the Kale's pack because Libra officially holds no pack allegiances at all. She chose to follow Silver as an Alpha like the rest of them but they never were an "Official" pack. 

Yeah so that's pretty much it as of now...any more questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer the best I can. 

Please check out my third book in this little series. It's called Predator and Prey. You can follow some more of your favorite characters of 'His to Claim' and some awesome new ones. I don't think you'll be disappointed :).