My Addition to a Popular Theory

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT
ALSO, SKIP TO THE BOTTOM AND READ THE EXTERNAL LINK BEFORE LOOKING AT THIS THEORY
Note: This DA post does not include the whole theory! Google it :3

So, my theory goes on where they left off: after Not What He Seems.

There's no way to know for sure if Dipper's possessed during Tale of Two Stans, but what's for certain is that he's definitely back to his old self in Dungeons, Dungeons, & More Dungeons (If anyone opposes this tell me your ideas!) I honestly have no idea to explain this. But this isn't what it's about.

In The Stanchurian Candidate, he's obviously not himself. Just immediately approving of the mind control tie idea?? Dude! Obviously possessed

But... that's not what my theory's concerned about either.

It's about The Last Mabelcorn.

Bill was probably driven out of Dipper's head by the thought-reading thing. But he wasn't done yet. Who would he possess? MABEL.

My reasoning for this? At the end of the DA post, they mention the "destruction fuel" caused by Bill. Near the end of the episode, Mabel very unrealistically starts a fight with the unicorns after finding out about their lie.

Also, at the very end of the episode, before the credits, Mabel reveals her anti-moral of "Morality is relative." Would this mean, Morality is a mental cage designed by the weak? Because that's what Bill said in Dipper & Mabel's Guide. ;)

But the real question is; why would they be possessed?

Bill would want at least part control of Dipper in order to convince McGucket that he had nothing to worry about  in Northwest Mansion Noir, and Mabel to turn off the machine and prevent the author of the journals Stan's brother (Sorry I couldn't resist) from coming back in Not What He Seems.

Why did he not want Fiddleford to worry about the upcoming "apocalypse"? Why did he not want the author of the journals Stan's brother (sorry xD) back? BECAUSE THEY KNEW BILL'S TRUE INTENTIONS INVOLVING THE PORTAL

After he was driven out of Dipper's mind, he had a new plan; to try and to the same with Mabel and mess up her attempts to get the unicorn hair (and therefore not have the Pines be safe from him), although he failed at this.

However, he is not upset by this failure.

Although he couldn't possess anyone inside the Shack, he'd just have to find his next pawn on the outside...