Things that the Pokemon People should make

This is just a list of stuff that the people over at GameFreak could make and would make me happy. Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll agree with me :3

1: A Pokemon Yellow remake. I WANT TO PLAY A GAME WITH NEW-AND-IMPROVED GRAPHICS IN THE 3DS THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL GAME-BOY GAMES AND RUN AROUND IN 3D AS ASH KETCHUM WITH PIKACHU RUNNING ALONGSIDE ME AND GET CHASED BY ANIME TEAM ROCKET WITH MEOWTH RUNNING ALONG WITH THEM AND I WANNA BLAST THEM OFF AND ARCEUS DANG IT I JUST WANT A 3DS KANTO REMAKE!

2: You know how in Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness there are Shadow Pokemon? That's a cool concept. But people don't tend to think of the Orre region as a legit region. What they could do is bring Shadow Pokemon in next gen's plot (assuming they're making a Gen 7) (THEY BETTER)

3: Have a Pokemon game take place in "ancient times". You know, before the times of Pokeballs and PCs. Back when mankind was first befriending Pokemon.

4: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team remakes! The story is fun at some points, and powerful at others, and SUPER powerful toward the end. The feelings could be even more powerful if the story is in today's graphics.

5: A game where YOU'RE on the bad guys' team. In gen 1, they gave  you a choice... but it was a choice where the only choice you could make was to refuse. I wanna join Team Rocket! Or Magma, or Aqua, or Galactic, or Plasma, or Flare.... Nah, I'd rather join Rocket.

What do you guys think?