List of Gravity Falls Ships

This is what the title says

I'm gonna be listing my favorite Gravity Falls ships:

Wendy and Dipper (They're so adorable together in Weirdmageddon 1)

Candy and Dipper (They're perfect for each other)

Pacifica and Dipper (to a small extent) (Idk why I just know I ship them)

Waddles and Gompers (GOAT AND A PIGGGGGGGG)

Soos and Melody (They're literally perfect for each other. And I hope we get more of Melody soon)

.GIFfany and Rumble (My only reasoning for this is that they're both video game characters XD)

Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubs (I don't care what you say they're adorable ;-; )

Stanley and Carla (HE STILL LOVES HER I KNOW HE DOES) (CARLA NEEDS TO HAVE A BIG REUNION WITH HIM) (BRING BACK THE HOT PANTS) (THAT LAST ONE SOUNDS REALLY BAD OUT OF CONTEXT) (HECK IT SOUNDS WEIRD IN CONTEXT) (OH WELL I STILL SHIP IT)

Mabel and Mermando (SERIOUSLY THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD'VE BEEN PRETTY GOOD IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT ARCEUS-DARN MANATEE >.<)

Gideon and Mabel (I'M SORT OF SHIPPING THIS AFTER WEIRDMAGEDDON PART 1 I HOPE THEY GET TOGETHER)

Tad Strange and a loaf of bread (Come on I had to have at least ONE joke ship here xD)

Robbie and Tambry (As weird as it is, I ship it)

Grenda and Marius (They're cute)

Tyler and SOMEBODY (seriously he has to have a girlfriend ;-; i can't be the only one who thinks this)

I'll probably edit this chapter cuz I've most likely forgotten something XD