Warriors I Hate and Why I Hate Them

So, I'm gonna be listing off warriors, and why they're so horrible (Note: MY OPINION. If you have a different opinion, don't bash on me for mine not being like yours)

Firestar- He's a flipping mary-sue xP He's always perfect and everything goes his way because he's so SPESHUL *note the sarcasm*

Ashfur- Attempts to kill five cats, goes to StarClan. WHYYYYYYYY?

Loathewing--I MEAN DOVEWING- She's a rant for another day

Darkstripe the Dirtstripe- He's also a rant for another day. I hate him, but not in the same way I hate Loathewing. 

Tigerheart- If it weren't for him, Loathewing wouldn't be so... loathe-able! He HAD to make her break the warrior code and keep her from Bumblestripe and all that

Rowanclaw- She-- oh wait...

Rainflower- Worst mother EVER. I WANT HER TO DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH UNDER MY CLAWS. I DON'T CARE THAT SHE'S ALREADY DEAD. SHE MUST DIE!

Bluestar- She was amazing until the books 4 and 5... -__- "But StarClan said fire would SAVE the Clan! It only destroyed it!" Yes, Bluestar, because StarClan always means exactly what they say. Because the prophecy was totally literal fire, and not FIREheart, the only cat in the history of ever whose prefix is "FIRE" -__-

Brokenstar- Oh, let's see... He killed his father, became a tyrant, forced tiny kits into battle. But he FAILS at being a bad guy! In Into The Wild, he says "I never thought you'd be harder to kill than my father" or something like that. In other words, he revealed to Firepaw and Yellowfang exactly what he did, and revealing to others exactly what you did is a "don't" for being a villain. And he loses all that villain stuff in Fire And Ice! His two lines after being blinded: "I can't see" and "Please don't hurt me". WOW, Brokenstar! Oh well, at least his failing-to-be-a-villain is good spoof material.

Snowtuft- Now I bet you're all wondering, "Who's Snowtuft?" And that's exactly why he's on this list.

And I think that might be all. And for the ones where I said that they're a rant for another day, I'll do a rant about them later