Chapter 2

~At the hokage office~

Hokage Sarutobi sat by his desk with Kakashi standing next to him "I'm sure you are all concerned in why I asked you to come here" hokage said while looking at Iuka, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy and of course Anko, standing in his office.

"What is this all about lord hokage why were we all summand hear together" Kurenai asked "are we meant to go on a special mission together or something" Iruka asked in worry "If we are going to go on a mission together with the power of youth I am sure we will complete it in no time" Guy said finishing with his thumb up and a sparkled smile, everyone in the room sweat dropped when Guy said that.

"If it is a mission I hope it has killing involved" Anko joked with a amusing smile "no this isn't a mission it's about Naruto" sarutobi said in a sad voice.

"Is he alright" Iruka asked scared "did the villagers attack him again" Asuma asked "if someone hurt him I will show them the power of youth" Guy said determined "if someone hurt my little fox I'm going to crush their bones and feed them to giant snakes" Anko said angrily.

"Comedown, yes Naruto was attacked again but perfectly fine he was able to protect himself I'll tell you what me and Kakashi saw when we got there" Sarutobi said comely.

~ Sarutobi and Kakshi told the others what they saw and talked about when they got to Naruto~

"And that's the situation we're in. Naruto should be here soon and to tell us what exactly happened to him and say how he has the demons eyes" Kakashi explained while looking at his comrades.

"I can't believe it" Iruka said shocked "who would have thought Naruto with the power of youth on his side would have such a powerful power on his side" Guy said with tears in his eyes, "Naruto is such a sweet kid who would of thought of him having a deadly power" Kurenai said while Asuma nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe it my little fox would be so deadly, god I'm so happy I can't wait to see how strong and deadly he is" Anko said excited and amused. "I'm sure you have questions and Naruto will answer all of them I'm sure" Kakashi said "your correct Kakashi, Naruto will give us all answers but first please be prepared to see Naruto we don't know much about the demons eyes but what we do know is there are pacific things needed for someone to unlock it, and there's a chance that Naruto's personality has changed I'm just making sure you are prepared to see him" after Sarutobi said that there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Naruto" Sarutobi said then the door opened to reveal Naruto still with his kill me orange jump suit but he was also wearing glasses that hid his eyes and for some reason instead of his normal teeth he had sharp teeth.

Naruto stepped into the room with all of the adults that he holds dear looking at him while he shut the door "hallo everybody I'm sure Kakashi and hokage told you all what happened and I'm sure you want to know what happened in my point of view" Naruto said

"Yes Naruto we all would like to know what happened and why you did what you did" hokage said to Naruto "Ok I'll tell you all what happened and why I did what I did"

~Naruto tells them what happened to him and why he killed the villages~

"And that's what happened I became an immortal I don't know the requirements needed to gain the Demons eyes all I know is the person must die first, so I geuss you could call me a corpse, undead or a zombie" Naruto said with a smile on his face.

Next thing you know Anko had Naruto in a bone crushing bear hug "my little fox has grown into a blood thirsty killer I'm so happy I can't wait to find out how strong you are the next time we fight" Anko said while rubbing her cheek with Naruto's, Naruto started to blush a little because of the close him and Anko was.

Everyone else had a sweat drop "um thanks for the complement Anko and I'm sure you will not be disappointed with my strength" Naruto said "I can't wait to see it Naruto" Anko whispered to him for no one to hear.

"Ok Naruto I'm sure you have your reasons for not telling what information you gained when you awakened you Demons eyes, but if the time comes please tell us what we will need to now" hokage said "Ok old man hokage if you need to know I will tell you and I would like to act like the loser in class if you don't mind. Naruto asked.

"I understand then in that case no one in this room will tell anyone Naruto's secret unless he says otherwise" hokage said seriously "Yes hokage" everyone said at the same time.

"By the way Naruto why are you wearing those glasses and why do you have sharp teeth know" Guy asked "well Guy sensei I were these glasses for two reasons first to hide my eyes so no one will run screaming and the second is it blocks the power's my demons eyes give me other than the immortality that is" Naruto answered "And the sharp teeth is a catch for having the demons eyes.

"Ok everyone that's all, do what you must do through the day and Naruto don't be late for Iruka's class." "Ok hokage I'll get there right now" Naruto answered "Naruto after your classes come see me at the forest of death" Anko said exited "Ok Anko see you after my classes" Naruto answered while running of.

"Bye hokage" everyone else said before leavinghokage alone with paper work to do.