Chapter 17 Ending of the Preliminaries

Naruto Uzamaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba charged at Naruto with decent amount of speed and swung at Naruto's face with a fist. Naruto with out losing his smile caught his fist with ease.

Kiba swung his leg into Naruto face in response he let Kiba's fist go and leaned his head back slightly only just missing Kiba's kick. Kiba jumped back to his Akamaru.

Kiba growled in response to his and Naruto's exchange just now 'How did Naruto catch my fist so easily and only just dodge my kick like that, but that's not all' Kiba looked down at his hand 'How the hell does Naruto's hand feel so hard it felt harder that my mom's hand when she helps me train' Kiba thought in disbelief that Naruto would possibly be stronger that not just him but his own mother is shocking.

"HAhahaha" Naruto started to chuckle loudly making most people confused and Kiba angry at the same time "What's so funny dead last huh" Naruto secede his chuckling "I'm laughing at that look you have like if I just made fun of Akumaru instead of showing you how useless you are against me at this stage of your development.

Kiba growled in anger "Grrrrr stop sounding like you are leaps ahead of me you dope" Kiba reached into his pocket "I'll show you how skilled me and Akumaru are" pulled a pill out if his pocket "Akamaru" Kiba flicked the pill to Akamaru who caught and eat the pill.

Akamaru started to growl slightly and his fur started to grow red. Naruto in response got ready for a proper attack that he believes would entertain him.

Kiba kneeled close to the floor while making a hand sign with Akamaru jumping onto his back "Ninja art: Beast Mimicry" in a puff of smoke Kiba gained more animalistic characteristic while also going on all fours. Akamaru had transformed into Kiba's current appearance.

Naruto gained an exciting expression "Yes that's it Kiba attack me and show me how well your clan is" both Kiba's jumped in sync "Fang over Fang" one Kiba had called out before they both started to spin extremely fast while charging at Naruto.

Naruto dodged out of the way of the first spinning Kiba then forced to quickly dodge the second one almost immediately this continued for a few minutes before the two Kiba's stopped spinning and landed on either side of Naruto.

"No playing games you will lose now Naruto" the Kiba to his left said before throwing a smoke bombe towards Naruto. The smoke covered a large amount of the arena. "Fang over Fang" Kiba called out again diving into the smoke.

Nobody could see in the smoke making it hard to know the development of the match was going on. The only reason Kiba was able to fully use the smoke screen was thanks to his sense of smell to track Naruto down.

People started to suddenly hear flesh tearing up which wasn't a pleasant sound for most people specially the Genin. The sound of flesh tearing would come and go making people believe that the Kiba's must me successfully attacking Naruto.

What people thought wasn't completely right or wrong at what was happening. Naruto was blocking the attacks that reached him with his bare arms making his arms start to tare up from the friction created by the Kiba's.

Suddenly everyone heard a bang which sounded like a large attack just happened. The impact had made the smoke clear up to show a horrific sight for the Genin that are most unexperienced with gore.

The two Kiba's had attacked Naruto at the same time in sync and Naruto had reached out is hand's and help both spinning Kiba's in mid-air.

The Kiba's kept spinning regardless of Naruto's hands blocking them but the most surprising thing was that Naruto's arms were still attached to his body anyone who would have their arms in the way of an Inuzuku combo attack would have last said arm completely.