Chapter 7

Team 7 and Anko were in the woods ready for the training lesson. Kakashi was looking at his team next to Anko who had a smile on her face.

"Ok team today we will be learning to climb a tree" Kakashi stated Sakura and Sasuke looked confused while Naruto looked board.

"Um Kakashi sensai we already know how to climb a tree" Sakura stated confused. "Do you know how to walk up a tree only using you feet" Kakashi responded.

Kakashi looked over Anko "Anko would you please demonstrate" Anko just shrugged her shoulders then went up to the nearest tree.

Sakura and Sasuke looked in shock at Anko walk up the tree towards a branch and now standing upside down. Naruto didn't look fazed to what Anko did.

"You see this exorcise will help you with chakra control" Kakashi explained. He reached to his pouch and took out two kunai. Kakashi threw them at Sakura and Sasuke they both landed in front of their feet.

"Use these to mark the tree you are going to try to climb" Sasuke was about to ask a question until a kunai at high speed came from Anko. The kunai went straight to Naruto's heart.

Sakura looked a little scared of the sudden action. Sasuke was shocked but didn't care. Kakashi wasn't shocked since Anko and Naruto would always do this sought of things but he was confused.

Naruto had no emotion on his face he just looked at the kunai and pulled it out. The wound and his clothes healed fast.

"Anko why did you do that all of a sudden" Kakashi asked her "I felt like it" Anko replayed with a smile jumping off the tree and landing on the ground.

Naruto looked at Anko then threw her kunai back to her. "Naruto I have a question" Sakura asked "and that would be" "I now that you are immortal but how do your clothes heal when you get hurt" Sakura asked confused.

"Well Sakura my clothes are made of material called chakra thread, I created it myself when I wear it my chakra will travel through it, because of that my clothes can mimic my regenerative ability" Naruto explained to Sakura.

"Ok that's enough it's time for your training" Kakashi stated "Kakashi why doesn't Naruto have a kunai for the tree climbing exorcise" Sasuke asked not happily. "Nauto already can climb a tree with his feet" Kakashi explained.

"That can't be how can Naruto do something that Sasuke can't" Sakura moaned. Kakashi sighed in return while Anko looked at Sakura with a snakes stare.

"Naruto would you please show them" Kakashi asked Naruto with a hand on his hand. Naruto walked towards the tree and started to walk up it with only his feet. He reached a branch and went upside down on it.

"As you can see Sakura Naruto is better and more enhanced than you and Sasuke in many levels" Kakashi stated to his pupil.

Sakura looked down shyly while Sasuke looked frustrated to see Naruto do something that he can't. Naruto didn't show much emotion and just jumped down next to Anko.

"Alright Kakashi while your two genin train me and fox will do our own thing" Anko stated while grabbing Naruto and taking off without waiting for a response.

Kakashi sweat dropped "Alright time for training" Kakashi enounced to his genin.

Anko and Naruto walked away from the others to get alone time. When they couldn't hear the others any more they walked towards the nearest tree sat down while leaning on it next to each other not looking at each other.

"Do you still have that desire Naruto" Anko asked her little fox "Yes Anko I still do and I feel like doing it now if you are ok with it" Naruto told Anko.