Chapter 11

~Four days later~

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto have been waiting for Kakashi for an hour for their next mission to go to. Suddenly Kakashi appeared "YOU'RE LATE" Sakura yelled at Kakashi "Sorry about that but I have a surprise for you three" Kakashi told them getting them interested in what he has for them.

"I enrolled you three in the chunin exams tomorrow" Kakashi told them handing them some paperwork "If you wish to try then sine these and bring them with you tomorrow" Kakashi explained to them happily before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Naruto is walking through the streets of konoha taking all the stars he gets from the villages with his hood down showing of his mad smiling face off to them.

Naruto entered an empty street walking to where he believes Anko might be so he can tell her he's in the chunin exam. Suddenly he got a familiar cent of someone he only met once. Who he became good friends with.

Naruto grew a smirk on his face then he climbed over a building were his old friend is located. Naruto jumped high up from the building and looked down to see his teammates and three sand ninjas talking to each other. One sand ninja he recognised so he landed in front of his old friend which means landing in front to his teammates.

Naruto landed bending his knees low then stood up straight with a smile on his face "Hey Gaara" Suddenly when Naruto said that a spike made out of sand pierced his chest killing a normal person.

"Naruto" Sakura gasped in shock to see her other teammate and see him being pieced by some spike. "Um Gaara was that very necessary to kill a leaf shinobi" Temari asked scared and nervures for his response.

"Hahahahha glad to see you again too Gaara" Naruto said between laughs while Gaara's reflection was on his glasses. Temari and kankuro both jumped back in surprise to see Naruto still alive, laughing while still a sand spike still through his chest. (The ideal of konohamaru bumping into kankuro never happened)

"It's been a while Corpse" Gaara spoke to Naruto. Naruto just smiled at him not caring about the spike in his chest. "Would you mind removing your sand please" he asked still smiling at Gaara.

Gaara's sand retreated back in his gourd. When the sand fully returned Naruto's wound and hoodie healed like there was nothing there to begin with. "Will you ever die Corpse" Gaara asked emotionlessly. Naruto kept is smile up "Sorry Gaara but nope I shall never die" Gaara just sighed out before he turned around.

"Temari, kankuro lets go" Gaara told his siblings while he started to walk away. His siblings followed behind him to scared to not follow him and confused about the leaf ninja Gaara called Corpse. How did Gaara now him? How is he still alive? And most of all why is he wearing orange of all colours.

Once the sand shinobi was out of sight Naruto turned to look at his teammates. "Naruto how do you now such dangers people" Sakura asked confused in how her teammate knows such scary people "Well Sakura as you now I have a codename/nickname that is 'Fox corpse' which as both of you heard that I am a dangers and feared ninja. When I went on some missions which involve leaving the village I would meet other dangers ninjas such as Zabuza and that Gaara guy. I make friends with them considering how blood thirsty they are. Just like me" Naruto explained to Sakura with a normal expression.

Sakura had a thoughtful look while Sasuke had a questioning look. Naruto looked straight at Sasuke "You have a question also Sasuke" he asked politely. Sakura looked towards Sasuke also interested in what he might ask Naruto. Sasuke looked at Naruto "I would like to understand further in detail in your ability to find information just by looking g at somebody" Sakura jumped a little hearing that and also became interested in understanding further in Naruto's eyes.

Naruto sighed "Alright as you now I can find any type of information I want just by looking at someone, but only if they know them in deep in their minds. I also able to tell if somebody is lying or not but my information gathering is limited to things only they can remember either on the top of their heads or if they think hard enough to remember. In other words I can't find lost memories or information that they can't picture themselves." Naruto explained his information ability "Also I can turn on and off my information gathering ability alongside my ability to see chakra like the Bakugan"

Both Sasuke and Sakura nodded in understandingwhat Naruto explained to them. Naruto pulled his hoodie over his head thenturned around walking away his teammates "Well I will see you tomorrow at theChinin exam" Naruto called out waving his hand to his teammates.