Chapter 8 Naruto's Codename

~The next day~

Team 7 and Anko are currently eating with Tazuna and his family. "So Kakashi how are your genins doing" Anko asked the copy ninja.

"Sakura is doing very well while Sasuke is still trying to get to the first branch" Kakashi explained to Anko.

Anko smiled a snakes smile "I see so the Uchiha still has ways to go" Anko teased. Sasuke wasn't fond of Anko's remark and was about to interfere until Naruto spoke.

"Sasuke may not know how to climb a tree Anko but he is stronger than most genin" Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi was shocked to hear Naruto acknowledge Sasukes strength.

Anko looked at Naruto while he was just eating his food not looking up with his hood down. "What makes you say that Naruto" Anko asked him curiously. Naruto looked up from his food "Because I now that Sasuke will grow strong maybe stronger than me one day" Naruto explained with a smile.

Tsunami's son Inari slammed his hands on the table silent sing the room. "You're just wasting your time Gato and his men will kill you, training is a waste of time, none of you know how it feels to feel pain" Inari yelled.

All of a sudden Inari was pushed against the wall by Naruto. Naruto held Inari against the wall by holding his neck but not hard enough to chock him. Naruto looked straight Inari we could see Inari's reflection on Naruto's glasses.

"Look hear you little brat I don't care about your life or pain, I don't care about you granddad or you village, I don't care in what you think of me, but don't you ever say to someone that they don't even know what pain is you might just regret it" Naruto snarled at Inari.

Naruto lifted his hand to his glasses and lifted them up. Inari start in horror in what Naruto's eyes look like. He wanted to look away but he wasn't able to look away it was like if Naruto's eyes were pulling him into looking at them.

The more Inari looked the more horrible visions of Naruto's past he saw. Tears started to fall from Inari's eyes.

Naruto closed his eyes then but his glasses back on. Naruto let go of Inari letting the kid fall down on the floor with tears in his eyes after seeing some of the things Naruto went through.

"Inari" Tsunami screamed running to her son. Naruto walked a few steps away from Inari. "Naruto what did you do to poor Inari" Sakura asked not happily.

"I just showed him some of my memories, I'm going, no one follow" Naruto explained with no emotion on his face or voice.

Later through the day

Naruto is lying down on the grass in the woods looking up to the sky with his arms on the back on his head. 'I'm making some progress with my new jutsu' Naruto thought to himself.

Naruto closed his eyes for a view seconds "Are you alright" someone asked Naruto. He opened his eyes and looked up to see a person at first glance would think was female but Naruto could tell he was a male.

"Hallo you awake" asked the man not being able to tell that Naruto was awake because of his glasses. Naruto smiled a little before responding "Year I'm awake" Naruto sat up to have a better look of the man.

With a better look Naruto was able to see how beautiful he was for a male 'Dam if it wasen't thanks to my demons eyes I would of thought he was a she' Naruto thought. "Hallo I'm Haku" the gut introduced himself as Haku.

Naruto mentally smiled to himself already knowing who he was "Hay I'm Naruto nice to meet you" Naruto responded back with a smile.

Haku smiled back at him "What are you doing out here" Naruto looked at him still with a smile on his face "I'm training what about you" Naruto responded back. "I'm collecting herbs to help heal a friend of mine" Haku told him with a smile.

"I'll help you collect some" Naruto responded with a smile Haku just smile and said thank you before they started to collect herbs together. A few minutes past then Naruto thought that it was time to tell Haku who he is.

Naruto grew a foxy grin on his face that showed his shark like teeth that suiting his jumper very much "So Haku how is Zabuza doing" Haku stood up quickly and looked at Naruto with a shocked and confused expression while Naruto stood up slowly with his back to him.

"How did you know?" Haku asked confused and shocked Naruto turned around facing Haku with a smaller smile on his lips "I'm surprised you and Zabuza didn't recognise me" Naruto stated while pulling his hood down.

"But I shouldn't be surprised since every time we met and killed with each other I was always wearing my mask" Naruto stated still with a smile on his face. "Who are you?" Haku asked interested in who Naruto really was "My codename is Fox corpse" Naruto informed Haku. Haku gasped with surprise in who he was talking to "C corpse" Haku stuttered. "It's been a while hasn't it Haku" Naruto stated still with a smile.

Haku calmed down from his shock and looked at Naruto who he and Zabuza would call corpse "I'm glad to see you again Corpse and I now Zabuza will be happy too" Haku stated to Naruto using his codename.

"I am happy to see you and Zabuza too" Naruto informed his old friend "Why didn't you introduce yourself at the beginning" Haku asked confused while Naruto just smiled back in return "It wouldn't of been as fun if you knew at the beginning" Naruto informed Haku.

Haku sighed in Naruto's response "You haven't changed at all" Haku informed Naruto holding his head in disbelieve. Naruto chuckled "Year I will never change" Haku smiled at Naruto and picked up his basket of herbs.

"I must return to Zabuza do you have anything for me to inform him for you" Haku asked Naruto with a small smile. Naruto smiled back while pulling his hood back over his head "Yes tell him that Gato is planning to betray him and if he wants he can see my new jutsu I learnt that can kill all of Gato's man and him" Haku nodded if response "I will tell him till then Fox corpse" Haku turned around and started to walk away.

While leaving Naruto Haku passed a purple head woman walking towards Naruto Haku didn't think much of it since Naruto is the deadly ninja known as Fox corpse.

Anko was looking for Naruto to take him back to the house. While looking for him she passed a feminine looking guy she didn't think much of it.

Anko walked a little longer then found herlittle fox leaning on a tree looking down to the ground. Anko walked up to him"Ready to go back Naruto" she asked him. Naruto looked up to her "year lets goback" Naruto replied then they started to walk back to the house together.