Chapter 12 Meeting old friends

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto stood in front of the academy were they will take the first part of their chunin exam. Sasuke looked determined while Sakura looked a little nerves and Naruto looked exited for the chunin exam. "Well here we go" Naruto told his teammates taking the first few steps forward while taking his hood of his head showing his exited face for the danger he's hoping to get in.

Team 7 entered the academy they soon came to a large clear space were some of them would go hang out at. Sakura got a dreamy look on her face "Do you remember Sasuke the last time we were here I was congratulating you on passing the genin exam" Sasuke just ignored Sakura and kept on walking.

Sakura pouted "I guess he doesn't wish to reminisce with you" Naruto joked. Sakura turned her head towards Naruto angrily She was about to yell at him put was interrupted by another voice "NARUTO" team 7 heard a voice yell.

They all turned to see a boy in a green spandex, he had big bushy eyebrows and he had a smile on his face. Both Sasuke and Sakura were shocked to see somebody with such big eyebrows while Naruto just smiled knowing well who he is.

The boy jumped high up in the air then did a round house towards Naruto who easily blocked with a smile equal to the boys smile. "Hallo Rock Lee" Naruto said while pushing Lee away from him. Lee did a back flip and landed on his feet easily.

Lee stood up straight and looked at Naruto "I'm glad to see you're still just as strong as before my friend" Naruto just smiled "Year well just because I don't train with you doesn't mean I will get any weaker" Naruto joked to his sparring partner.

Both Sasuke and Sakura stared at Naruto being nice to someone they never seen before "Naruto who is this guy?" Sakura asked. Naruto turned to her "This hear is a good friend of mine Rock Lee" Lee bowed to Naruto's teammates "Nice to meet Naruto's teammates" Lee announced.

"Nice to meet you too" Sakura bowed to Lee also to be polite while Sasuke didn't and just started to walk away to the stairs. Sakura followed behind Sasuke not long after while Naruto said his final words to Lee "Well I must go I'll see you in the exam alright Lee" Naruto turned and caught up to his teammates.

Team 7 entered the exam room and saw many genin teams who also competing in the chunin exam.

Sasuke seen them as obstacles that he can easily fight for him to reach his goal, Sakura was a little nerves to see so many people who must be just as determined and more experienced to pass the chunin exam. Naruto on the other hand was very excited to fight and end many of their lives.

Naruto looked around taking notice of the different village genins have arrived 'Anko will be pleased after the second half of the chunin exam' Naruto thought to himself with a smirk.

"Sasuke" A familiar female voice called out, Naruto weren't paying much intention to his surroundings so he looked to see Ino and Sakura arguer about Sasuke.

Naruto noticed Ino's teammates "What troublesome women" Shikamaru Sighed while Choji was eating a packet of crisps. "Looks like the whole gang is hear the rookie nine" Naruto looked to see Kiba and his team walking to join them.

Kiba looked weirdly at Naruto "What's up with your new clothes Naruto" everyone else caught what Kiba said and noticed what Naruto was wearing "Why are you wearing a fox hoodie for Naruto" Shikamaru was the first to ask.

Naruto scratched the back of his head "Well you see my girlfriend really wanted me to dress like this because in her own words I am her little fox so she thought I should look the part for everyone else to also now" Naruto explained a little shyly.

It took a few seconds for them to understand what Naruto just told them then they gasped in surprise "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" they all yelled at him "Well year didn't I mention it" "No Naruto you never told us that you had a girlfriend" Sakura explained "We would remember you saying that you had a girlfriend Naruto" Ino said "So who's the girl" Kiba asked.

Before Naruto could say anything else he was interrupted "Excuse me" The rookie nine looked to see a tall grey head chinobi who had a leaf head band on "If I was you guys I wouldn't want to attract too much attention to myself" the boy explained tying to seem friendly. Eight of the rookie nine fell for his good guy act the only one who didn't was Naruto.

"My name is Kabuto I have knowledge on almost everyone here, is there anyone you have in mind" the boy introduced himself "Gaara of the sand and Naruto Uzumaki" Sasuke asked Kabuto.

Most of the rookie nine looked weirdly at Sasuke "Why would you ask him for Naruto" Ino asked what the others were thinking. Sasuke ignored them and concentrated on what Kabuto knew about them.

Kabuto shuffled his cards about "No fun you even now their names" he pouted. He pulled one card out of his pile "Alright first Gaara of the sand" he looked at the card for a few seconds "Alright to sum it up he is a very deadly guy who never once got hurt on his missions and he don't leave much survivors who try to attack him" Kabuto explained.

The rookie nine looked shocked to hear a mere genin was that deadly. Kabuto shuffled his cards again "Now for Naruto Uzumaki" he took a card out. Kabuto looked at it then became very pale at what he found out "Naruto Uzumaki part time anbu for fun. He mainly takes assassination missions with the lowest chance of survival. His codename is The Fox Corpse he never fails in killing his enemies and if there are any survivors who witness his brutal methods always describes him as a walking corpse among the living" Kabuto finished his description still with a shocked facial expression.

The entire rookie nine looked horrified and shocked to hear that their number one knuckle head was so dangerous. "You are a part time anbu" "You killed people" How are you so strong" "In the academy you were the weakest of us all" they all pushed Naruto for questions.

Before the rookie nine could have any answers there was a big puff of smoke. Suddenly with no warning a kunai was thrown out of the smoke towards Naruto. Before anyone knew it Naruto was impaled in the head by the said kunai.

Everyone looked horrified to watch Naruto's body fall to the floor dead and bleeding on the floor. "That's what you get for being loud like a herd of elephants" all the genin looked to see a scary looking guy with a leaf headband covering his head while his face had scars on it.

The guy looked at the genin "I am Ibiki I am your proctor for the first part of the exam" Ibiki introduced himself "Now if you maggots are ready let's get started on the exam" Ibiki told them while turning around to walk in the room were the exam will begin.

He took two steps before he stopped "Oh and Naruto I expect you to give my kunai back" "Alright Ibiki you can have your kunai back" Everyone turned to see something which they will all remember for the rest of their lives. Naruto stood up from the floor still with the kunai in his skull. He grabbed the kunai and ripped it out of his head making blood splatter on the floor.

The only people who weren't shocked to see Naruto survive that were his teammates Sasuke and Sakura. 'Show off' they both thought.

I am very sorry for taking so long to update this story but I really needed a break from righting my story's but don't worry I'll try my best to update this story more often.

PS.I'm planning to rewrite some parts of this story don't worry most beingspelling mistakes. The others you might not even notice.