Chapter 14 Forest of death

All of the genin stood before a huge gate with an even bigger forest behind it. Anko was in front of them explaining about the second part of the exam explaining about that they will spend five days surviving the forest from all the dangers animals and plant living in it.

The rules were that you will need to reach the tower in the centre of the forest with both an earth and heaven scroll. Each team was going to have one of the two scrolls meaning they will need to hunt down the other genin teams and take their scroll anyway they can.

After the explanation one member of each team was to go in a tent and get one of the scrolls.

Once everyone got on e scroll each Anko called them together for each of them to sign a piece a paper saying that Konoha isn't responsible for any of there deaths.

"Hears a good piece of advice if you want a better chance of surviving this stage" Anko called out gaining everyone's attention "stay away from him" Anko pointed at Naruto. Everyone looked at the orange hoodie wearing genin with sunglasses smiling at them.

"What's so dangers about him" a random genin asked Anko smirked evilly at him "He is dangers because for one thing he is my boyfriend and secondly he promised me he would collect many of your headbands for me" many shivered with the torn if her voice while others thought she must be out of her mind to think that someone in orange could be so dangers and the rest thought that Naruto was a lucky bastard to have a girlfriend with such a hot body.

The exam started off with all of the genin rush into the forest at top speeds. Team seven ran for a good half hour before they stopped and huddled together to think of some sought of plan.

"So Sasuke what scroll do we have" Sakura asked considering he was the one who went n the tent to get the scroll for their team. Sasuke reached into his pouch to show them the scroll "we have an earth scroll meaning we need a heavens scroll before we can reach the tower.

"Good to know" Naruto said before he stood up straight "So a heavens scroll is mostly deeded duly noted" Naruto made some hand signs which confused his teammates a little.

"Blood clone jutsu" he called out before blood flowed out of his mouth. His blood formed into a clone of himself. Sasuke and Sakura were even more confused at why Naruto would make a clone for no reason.

"Alright listen up my blood clone is much more durable than a shadow clone he will only puff out if he dispels himself, if I dispel his myself or if he gets a fatal wound which would kill a normal person" Naruto explained his blood clone to his teammates "Also he doesn't have my Demons eyes any questions"

Sasuke and Sakura were silent for a few seconds "why the hell would you make a blood clone for Naruto" Sakura asked not very happy. Naruto smirked at Sakura "you see Sakura I am going on my own mission of sorts without you so my blood clone with take my place on the team until you find a heavens scroll don't worry my clone will let me now when you get one so I will be able to meet you at the building" Naruto explained before he vanished with his speed before they could ask anything else.

Sakura and Sasuke just looked and the smirking clone "You're a jerk Naruto" Sakura told the clone. "Not my fault that boss made a promise to Anko before the exam. The clone explained in protest Sasuke and Sakura just sighed in response "let's just get on with the mission at hand already" Sasuke sighed.

Somewhere in the forest of death was a rain ninja team all male each wearing overalls and masks hoping to find a team to ambush with their clones. "We are not having much luck finding a team to ambush aren't we" one of the members spoke out in a board torn "yes I believe we have no choice but to wait until the last day and ambush a team before they can reach the building" the second rain ninja spoke.

The third member just stood behind his teammates not caring how they finished the exam as long they finish it. The sound of cutting was the last thing he heard before he saw his teammates lose their heads.

The only surviving rain ninja stumbled back tripping on his own feet after witnessing his friends die with no warning. "Hahahahahahahahaha" he heard a dark laughter before a figure came into the clearing. The rain ninja gasped in shock and fear to see the guy covered head to toe with blood with a hood over his heard shadowing his eyes from few. He also saw headbands belonging to different villages wrapped around different parts of his body.

The rain ninja noticed a bit of orange mixed up with the man's clothing and two trench knifes in his hands "Hahahaha you and you're friends will be good trophies" the man spoke before he dashed towards the rain ninja decapitating him just like his friends.

Naruto grabbed his latest prays headbands and wrapped them around his waist to prove to Anko and others that he killed them. Naruto has now six headbands wrapped around his waist, three on each arm and two on each leg with his own headband still on his head like always. He found there scroll being a heavens scroll he stored it in his pouch with the other scrolls he got from his pray.

Sakura was recapping on the battle her and her team just had with Orochimaru. Sasuke was unconscious in the cave she luckily found with the help of the Naruto blood clone.

The clone was strong enough like the original Naruto to be able to help Sakura and Sasuke escape from Orochimaru sadly enough not before he was able to bite Sasuke.

"Sakura" The blood clone called out getting Saskura's attention "Do you think you can handle being alone for a while I will dispel myself letting the boss now what has happened so he can come and help" the clone asked in concern.

Sakura thought about it first thinking she would before if he stayed so she could protect Sasuke better. But decided it would be best if the original was here and she doubts he would be too long.

"I should be fine I set traps for any enemies and I'm sure the original will be here soon after he gains your memories" Sakura informed the clone.

The blood clone gave her a smile before he dispelled in a cloud of smoke. Sakura sighed out of exhaustion not knowing the sound ninjas spying on her ready to make their move thanks to the blonde leaving.

"Today is the day you die my little apprentice" Orochimaru teased Anko looking at her tired and battered form on the floor leaning on the tree with a amused look on his face.

Anko looked up angrily at her former sensei wishing she could just get up and finish his worthless life with her own two hands. "Fuck you" Anko was able to manage out before Orochimaru did a hand sign before he spat a purple substance which Anko was able to tell it being acid.

The acid was close to Anko before it was blocked by a pair of trench knifes falling on the floor making them unfixable and usable. A figure jumped in between Anko and Orochimaru with his back turned towards Anko.

Anko looked up to notice the figure wearing a hoodie with nine fox tails pictured on the back. She only new one person who had the type of hoodie "N Naruto" Anko she called weekly.

Naruto bulled his hoodie down looking angrily at Orochimaru "You have one chance to leave now with your life or I will skin you alive you rotten snake" Naruto told him menacingly.

Orochimaru chuckled a little "My you are a interesting man Naruto if only you weren't a Jinchuriki I would have had you for my new body to achieve ultimate immortality" he said before he ran off.

Narutoturned to see Anko standing up holding her sides "You alright Anko" Anko lookedat him with a small smile "year I'm alright I just need to get out of here andtell Hokage what happened while you need to finish this trail" Naruto justsmiled back before he made a Shadow clone to help Anko on her way just in caseif she meets any of the animals in the forest.