Chapter 15 Forest of death 2

Sakura couldn't believe what just happened in the last few minutes. First the sound ninja came and try to hurt Sasuke meaning she had to do everything she could to try to stall them long enough for Naruto to come and help.

Before the sound ninja had any chance at hurting Sakura Lee came to help her saying that she was Naruto's teammate and a fellow leaf ninja. Lee had put up a good fight but he strained his body to much and couldn't fight any longer.

Sakura did her best at holding them off she was forced to cut her hair to get away from the female sound ninja. Then team 10 came and helped Sakura out.

And now Sakura is staring at Sasuke who just broke Zaku's arms with markings around his body looking like they were coming from the spot where the snake guy bit him. Sasuke turned to look at the last conscious sound ninja with a dark look in his eyes while the sound ninja was scared stiff.

Sasuke was only able to take one step towards the sound ninja before Naruto finally arrived knocking Sasuke out. Naruto looked down at Sasuke watching the markings around him returning to the curse mark that he knows about thanks the Anko.

Sakura and team 10 stared in shock to see Naruto covered head to toe in blood and different village headbands. Tenten and Neji arrived following Lee's tracks hoping to see him safe.

Naruto looked at Dosu with a serious look "Take your teammates Dosu and leave before I decide to ad you to my collection" He told Dosu pointing to the headbands wrapped around his body.

Dosu was shocked to hear Naruto call him by his name but didn't think much of it. He quickly grabbed his teammates and left without looking back at Naruto.

Naruto looked at his fellow leaf genin with their faces reflected on his glasses. The others just stayed silent while looking back at Naruto.

Naruto chucked scrolls to team 10 and team guy "These are thanks for helping Sakura protect Sasuke" Naruto answered their thoughts.

Naruto picked up Sasuke and put him over his shoulder. He walked over Sakura and held her shoulder "we'll see you all in the next part of the exam" He said before him, Sakura and Sasuke disappeared before their eyes

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura suddenly found herself in front of a tall building she guessed was the one in the middle of the forest with the building being surrounded by large trees.

"Come on Sakura" she heard Naruto's voice she turned to see Naruto walking towards the entrance of the building still carrying an unconscious Sasuke on his shoulder she quickly followed.

Naruto and Sakura found themselves in a large empty room with only a board with righting on it in front of them.

Naruto reached into his pocket and pulled out one earth and heaven scroll before chucking them to Sakura who clumsily caught them since she wasn't expecting them.

"Please set both of those scrolls on the floor under the board Sakura" he asked her. Sakura would have questioned Naruto more but she was still tired and shell shocked with what has happened just minutes ago.

Sakura laid the scrolls down next to each other then a puff of smoke came out of them. Sakura jumped back in surprise before the smoke cleared to display a smiling Iruka there old academy teacher.

"Hello team 7 glad to see you were able to make it in time" Iruka said to team 7 before he took a better look at Naruto holding an unconscious Sasuke and tired looking Sakura.

"What happened?" he asked confused. Naruto held his free hand up stopping any other questions Iruka mite have and answered "Before I explain much about what has happened I believe it's best for Sakura and Sasuke get some rest while I explain what has happened to you along side the Hokage I believe he will very much want to hear this"

Iruka blinked a few times before nodding in understanding before he led team 7 to a room where they can rest. Naruto had put Sasuke on one of the beds in the room while Sakura laid in the one next to his.

Naruto left following Iruka to talk to the Hokage about what has happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the building there is a spare office that the Hokage has for any problems he might need to face in an exam like this one.

In said office there is the Hokage, Iruka, Kakashi, Anko, some anbu and Naruto who just explain about what has happened to his team.

He explained everything his blood clone experienced alongside Sasuke and Sakura. About the fight that happened against Orochimaru the curse mark on Sasuke and the fight against the Sound ninja that ending with Naruto stopping a curse marked Sasuke.

No one in the room was happy to hear what has happened specially Anko who was rubbing the curse mark on her neck. Sarutobi sighed in exhaustion "any idea to what should be happening about this situation" he asked for any idead that might help.

"Its obvious that the Uchiha must be removed from the exam before he activates the curse seal further" Anko immediately announced knowing very well about the curse seal.

Kakashi spoke his thoughts about the situation "I must disagree with you Anko Sasuke won't take that well, so I suppose somebody who is good at seals to seal his curse mark stopping his from using it" Anko wasn't very happy about that "SCREW THAT AND THAT BRATS ATTITUDE" Anko yelled back making a small argument to happen.

Sarutobi stayed silent through there argument "Naruto what do you suppose?" the Hokage asked interrupting Anko and Kakashi making them become silent and look at Naruto both knowing what ever Naruto says will be the best option for everybody.

Naruto closed his eyes his hand on his chin thinking about the best option before he removed his hand and opened his eyes looking at the adults.

"Both are making good points of the situation the curse mark is very dangers Anko should now more than anyone" Anko rubbed her neck "And Sasuke will make a big fuss about being removed which shouldn't be made into account considering he's nothing but a genin who must follow orders from superiors, but the biggest problem is how would Orochimaru react to it, let alone the council" the adults understood what he told them they have no idea how Orochimaru would react to Sasuke being removed plus the council will do nothing but make problems with there bickering about his being removed.

"So what do you recommend would be the best idea?" Kakashi asked "We allow Sasuke enter the exam but make it a rule saying that if he uses the curse seal then he will be disqualified but considering we don't know what Orochimaru has done to the curse seal since Anko I suggest that Kakashi to put a seat on Sasuke to stop the seal from activating on it's own" Kakashi was just about to disagree with Naruto about his putting a seal on Sasuke but Naruto stopped him before he could "I understand that Kakashi isn't a seal expert but he can make a seal that will get the job done but will allow Sasuke break the seal if he truly wishes to use the curse mark. Hat way we can test Sasuke's loyalty to the village and how desperate he could be for power" Naruto finished his plan.

Everyone was silent understanding Naruto's idea being a good one at that. Sarutobi stood up getting everyone's attention. "I decided to follow Naruto's idea Kakashi as soon as Sasuke wakes up please put the seat on him" Kakashi nodded in understanding to the Hokage.

"Noweveryone please continue as normal and Naruto go and rest for the examtomorrow" Sarutobi told them before he left to do more paperwork.