Chapter 6 Naruto awakes

Naruto slowly workup from his slumber when he opened his eyes he was looking straight at a ceiling. "I see you finally work up" said a feminine voice came from Naruto's side. Naruto looked to see a beautiful woman sitting on a chair and smiling at him.

"Hi I'm Tsunami nice to meet you, thank you for protecting my dad" the woman known as Tsunami thanked to Naruto with a smile. "Nice to meet you I am Naruto Uzamaki" Naruto replied while sitting up. When he sat up he was able to feel his hood not covering his head. But he was glad to find out that he still had his glasses on.

Tsunami stood up from the chair "I'll go and get you teammates" "thank you" Naruto replied back. When Tsunami left Naruto only needed to wait for a short time.

The first person to enter was Anko with a smile on her face when she saw her little fox. "So you are finally awake hay fox" Anko mocked while sitting down on the bed next to Naruto. "Yes I am awake snake" Naruto replied while Anko gave him a hug not showing signs of letting go.

"I'm glad to see you are awake Naruto" Kakashi said with his eye shaped as an upside down U. Narutos teammates came in next. Sasuke was looking at him like he wanted answers.

Naruto looked at Sasuke "I can see you have questions Sasuke ask away" Naruto stated. "What I like to now is how you were able to do that water style jutsu Naruto" Sasuke asked not very happy.

"Alright I'll answer that question it's because of my eyes" Naruto answered taking his glasses off. When Naruto looked at his teammates they were both shocked to see what his eyes looked. His eyes were completely black.

Before anyone of his teammates could ask anything else Naruto started to explain his eyes. "As I told you before these are my 'demons eyes' I can't turn them off like the Sharingan or Bakugan, the only way for me to stop all of the power of my eyes is to wear glasses to block them. They are just as powerful as the Sharingan and the Bakugan. I can see chakra just like the Bakugan. I can also copy any jutsu I see like the Sharingan. Are you with me so fair?" Naruto paused to make sure his teammates understand. They nodded a yes.

"Alright with them I can control all of the elements fire, earth, wind, water, and lightening. I can also perform jutsus without hand signs. But that can only work without my glasses on. With them on I need to use had signs. I can also copy all kekkei genkai's I come in contact with but I can only activate them with my glasses off." His teammates nodded to show they still understood.

"And I can only control my blood when it leaves my body not when it's in my body. And as you already know my eyes will keep me as a living corpse forever." Naruto finished his description about his eyes then put his glasses back on.

"Or one more thing I can find any type of information I want just by looking at someone, but only if they know them in deep in their minds"

Sasuke and Sakura were ferry shocked to hear that Naruto was wielding such a powerful ocular jutsu. "I have one last question" Sasuke said "and that is" Naruto asked.

"How do you have those eyes I now it's not a bloodline or you would've said so" Sasuke asked. Naruto smiled back at Sasuke "your right it's not a bloodline anyone can have them you don't have to come from a pacific family or clan. All you need is to meet suiting conditions, ones I don't know personally. But the only way someone can know if they have them or activate them is by being killed first." Naruto explained to him.

"Alright it's time for us to go and have lunch after lunch we will start training" Kakashi stated. "Your right Kakashi your two genins need to be able to handle Zabuza when he returns" Anko stated with a smile putting Narutos hood back over his head.

Sakura and Sasuke had a confused face on "what do you mean Zabuza is dead, that mist ninja with the mask took him away" Sasuke stated.

"No he's not dead that mist ninja was a fake he was on Zabuza's team" Naruto explained. "How do you now that Naruto" Sakura asked. "Did you forget I can find all types of information I want just by looking at them" Naruto told her.

"Ok guys lets have some dinner" Kakashi stated while leaving the room. The others followed behind him.

While at dinner team 7 and Anko met Tsunami's son inari. He wasn't much of a talker. Throe the whole thing Anko and Naruto would talk, hug and whisper to each other.

When dinner was over they all went to sleep. While Naruto was trying to go to sleep he felt someone sneak in his sleeping bag. He had a idea in who it was.

He rolled around I saw a smiling Anko looking straight at him. "Hallo fox" "Hallo snake" Naruto closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Anko snuggled close to Naruto with a smile "HeyNa-ru-to" Anko teased "What is it Anko" Naruto moaned with his eyes closed "Ilove you" Anko closed her eyes and snuggled closer. Naruto smiled still withhis eyes closed "I love you to Snake"