Chapter 3 D, B, or A rank mission

~five years later Naruto is now 10 years old~

The Hokage was sitting on his desk looking at a D rank mission about escorting a bridge builder back to the land of waves, but he knew there was something more about the mission he knew exactly who to take on the mission.

Just when he thought that team 7 entered his office "mission complete Hokage" said a silver haired man with a mask that covers his mouth and nose.

Next to him was a young lone pink haired girl with a leaf headband on her head to keep her hair out of her eyes. Next to her there was a black haired emo boy with a series look on his face.

On the other side of the silver headed man there was a blond boy with a orange jump suit with glasses on so no one can see his eyes,

"So I put it as you captured the cat and returned him to his owner" Hokage asked while a taking a small suck of his pipe "yes Hokage it was a complete successes" silver headed man answered.

"glad to hear it kakashi now I know this is sudden but I have a D rank mission for you" "it's about freaking time old man I was getting board in capturing that cat all the bloody time" the blond boy said in with a smirk that shown his sharp teeth.

"Naruto show some respect to the Hokage" the pink head girl yelled "right Sasuke" she said with hearts in her eyes while looking at the emo boy "hn" sasuke grunted back.

"Alright Sakura that's enough so what is the mission hokage" kakashi asked "you must escort a bridge builder back to the land of waves, and protect him from thieves and bandits"

Hokage Sarutobi paused to take a suck of his pipe "send him in" when he said that an old man wearing a straw hat walk in with a bottle of sake in his hand. The man looked at them then said "these are the ones that supposed to protect me? They are nothing but brats" "don't worry sir I'm a jouning so there is no reason to worry" kakashi answered the old man "this is Tazuna you will help him get back to wave country" Sarutobi told team seven.

"alright team seven we will meet at the village gates in two hours" kakashi told his team while team seven and tazuna was going to leaf Hokages office "Naruto please stay behind I need to speak to you" when the door closed and only Sarutobi and Naruto was in the office "what is it you want to speak to me about old man"

"Naruto this is originally a D rank mission but it might be a B or A rank mission, that's why I wanted you to go. Well your team anyway because I wanted you to show your team your true self. I doubt I need to tell you about the mission" Naruto gave him a toothy grin then answered "sounds like fun old man, I was hoping to show my true self to them. This is a perfected time but there's one thing I must ask you"

"what would that be Naruto" Hokage asked taking a suck of his pipe "I request that Anko goes with us, I promised her that I would take her on my first D rank or higher mission with me. Besides she would love to see the shocked faces on Sasuke and Sakura" Hokage thought for a small bit then answered "alright if you want she can go with you. but please don't you and her go crazy with your fun"

"It's a deal old man we will try our best" Naruto said then left to go get Anko. Then meet his team.

~the forest of death~

Naruto walked to the gates of the forest of death to look for Anko knowing she spends a lot of her time there.

He stopped near the fence to look to see if he can see Anko. While he was looking a deep wound suddenly appeared on his back he stepped forward because of the sudden impact. His wound vanished with blood on his jumpsuit. He looked behind him with a smile. He saw a purple haired woman almost naked wearing mainly a net shirt, while she licked his blood from the kunai she used to wound him.

"Nice to see that you still like my blood snake" Naruto said to the women he nicknamed snake, with his toothy grin showing his sharp teeth.

In a quick flash Naruto was in a bone braking hug by the women snake. "Its sssssoooo good to see my little blood thirsty fox again I've missed you ssssssoooo much" snake said in a mocking tune.

Naruto had a small blush because his face was against snake's chest but he smiled and said "I've got good news today I'm going to my first D rank mission and Hokage said that it might turn into a B or A rank mission and I'm sure you would like to come and have some fun with me so it wouldn't be too boring" the hug broke and snake's smile grew "finely you and me will be going on a mission together it's about freaking time" she then asked in a exiting voice "let me guess you are finely going to show your weak teammates your true strength and nature" Naruto's smile became menacing "you bet your fucking ass I'm finally going to stop acting like a stupid prankster" snake leaned down and whispered in Naruto's ear "I'm glad to hear it" Naruto blushed when she kissed his cheek.'

"Naruto, Anko" Naruto and Anko looked to see who was calling them and saw a man with a cigarette in his mouth "hey Asuma what brings you hear" Naruto asked "I came here because Hokage told me you were going on a D rank mission, so I wanted to give you a present " Asuma answered he reached in his back pocket and gave Naruto a box.

"Hear you go Naruto I hope you like it" Naruto opened the box and took out two Trench knives similar to Asuma's but there were red vain like markings on them "thanks Asuma I love them but what is up with the red vain like markings?" Naruto asked "Naruto those red markings are very special you can still channel chakra in them just like mine, but you see when blood goes on them those red markings will suck up the blood, then they will become stronger and sharper, even if they snap or crack you just put blood on them and they will heal themselves" (Narutos Trench knives can heal like Zabuza's sword can)

"That's awesome Asuma thanks I will have lots of fun with these" Naruto said while spinning his new knifes around his fingers.

"No problem Naruto I'm glad you like them, anyway good luck on your mission Naruto" Asuma said while walking away.

"alrightAnko you ready to go on our first mission together" Naruto said with asmile on his face "you better believe it Naruto now let's go and packeverything that you will need" Anko replied with a snake like smile.