Chapter 13 Starting the exams

Everyone sat down on their given seats all which sat away from their teammates. Naruto smiled at Hinata who was sitting on his right blushing like a tomato.

"Alright maggots listen up I will now explain the test to you all" Ibiki got everyone's intention. Naruto just zoned out Ibiki's explanation of the test since he already knew what the test was about. Information gathering but since he has his eyes to find the information for himself he had nothing to worry about.

A piece of paper was laid in front of him alongside everyone else in the room. "The test will begin NOW" Ibiki yelled at the genin making them flinch before they started writing All except Naruto who finished the test in less than five minutes.

The test went forward with people obviously cheating at their own method, people getting kicked out for being found out and Ibiki smiling to himself watching them get stressed out right before his eyes.

Naruto finished answering all the questions in under ten minutes. Out of boredom he looked around to see how the rest are doing. Sasuke was using his Sharingan to copy a person that was answering the questions easily. Sakura didn't need to cheat considering she already knew the answers.

Naruto smiled being proud of his teammates, knowing he check out the rest of the genin to see how they go about finding the answers for the test. Tenten was using mirrors to look at peoples papers while signalling Lee the answers as well. Neji and Hinata both used their Bakugan to see other peoples test. Shikamaru and Ino both used their families' jutsus, Gaara used his sand and Kiba used his dog to tell him the answers he saw on neighbouring genin.

"Alright pencils down maggots" Ibiki called out making all of the genin flinch before they put their pencils down. "Now listen up I will now tell you the final and tenth questions. But there are rules that you must now before you answer it" this got the genin's attention.

"You can choose whether or not to take tenth and final question, but by doing so you and your team will fail regardless of the first nine questions. Meaning you will be disqualified and must wait until next year to maybe become chunin" Ibiki smirked before he continued his explanation "but if you do chose to answer and get it wrong you will not be allowed to take the exam ever again"

"That's bull shit" someone yelled "there are people who took the exam last and still was able to try again" another one yelled out. Ibiki just smirked back at them "well unlucky for you I wasn't doing the exam last time" that made all that was in the room quit down and become very unnerved.

One after the other people started to leave the exam to scared to take a risk or answer the question wrong.

"Now is that all or are anymore of you are going to leave" Ibiki asked with a stern look with a hint of enjoyment in his eyes. Naruto was the only one to notice that part which made him smirk in return. "Time for the tenth question" Ibiki paused to scare the remaining genin for fun. "You all Pass" Ibiki smiled at their shocked reactions.

Ibiki went ahead and spoke about the reasoning about the exam. Naruto already knew the reasoning about the exam so he decided to visit his companying living inside him.

~Naruto's mindscape~

Naruto opened his eyes to see himself in a large sewer. In front of him he was able to see two large gate doors opened leading to darkness. "You can show yourself now Kurama" Naruto yelled out to his friend in the darkness.

Naruto heard moving in the darkness before he suddenly saw a large pare of red eyes looking at him through the darkness. He heard the beast that belongs to those red eyes come out of the darkness showing him the nine tailed fox.

"Well it's good to see you again Corpse" Kurama greeted him using his nickname/codename. Naruto smiled at the beast "yea well I wasn't in the mood to listen to Ibiki's explanation for the first part exam so I decided to come visit you" he explained with a board tone.

Kurama just laughed back at Naruto enjoying his host's company. "Well I don't mind seeing you but what's the point considering you will leave in just a few seconds" Naruto just smirked back at him "I told you I didn't wish to hear Ibiki's explanation" He told Kurama before he vanished showing his was waking up.

Kurama sighed in annoyance "That brats going to drive me insane if he's just coming to see me for a few seconds because he's board" he complained. He may enjoy his host's company and ruthlessness but sometimes Kurama wished that he had a different host.

~outside Naruto's mindscape~

Naruto became conscious before a heard glass break that used to belong to a window on his left. He opened his eyes looking up to see Anko standing in front of Ibiki with a huge banner hanged from the roof with 'Here comes the second test's Proctor: Anko Mitarashi' on the banner.

"I am you're second Procter Anko the hottest and deadliest woman you will ever see" Anko explained happily her index and middle fingers sticking out in front of her mouth smiling with her tough sticking out.

Nearly everyone in the room sweat dropped from hearing Anko's introduction. The only one who didn't was Naruto who just smiled seeing his lover being proud of her unique personality.

"Anko you came in too early" Ibiki said not very happy "Well you were taking too long I bet you where boring the hell out of them anyway" Anko replied with her smile at Ibiki.

Anko turned to look at the genin "Alright brats you're second exam is at the forest of death when I am finished with you more than half of you will fail" Anko explained before she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

All the genin got up from their seats and started to leave with nerves and scared looks on their faces. Without anyone knowing it Naruto had an exiting smirk on his mouth with one thought in mind before he left the room 'This is going to be fun'

Very sorry again about the late update but I have been sick repeatedly and very busy with college.

(Information you might wish to know)

For those that might not understand or wish to understand more about Naruto's jutsus

fox beast mimicry: Naruto likes the way Inzuka clan use close range attacks to mimic their dogs so he copied there jutsu 'beast mimicry' and made his own.

Demon beast mimicry: Naruto channels the nine tails chakra in his body making him demonic to mimic Kurama's demon beast side hence the name.

Demonslicer: Naruto must be in 'Demon beast mimicry' mode to be able to do thisjutsu because it's the only way he can go fast enough for it to work. Whenusing it he can't navigate himself to where or who he slices in the process. 

 V )q&_6