Chapter-22(Party)

Hello people!!

I couldn't hold my excitement long enough, so here I am once again with an early update.

I am trying to make this chapter as long as possible since there are a lot of things you people don't know yet(insert evil smile)

So enjoy!

Oh and the chapter is dedicated to(drumroll please) @billbryson.

Now off you go!

Click! Click! I turned around at the sound of the camera to find my mother staring at the picture she had taken fondly.

She looked beautiful as ever in a black dress which looked elegant on her and accessorized the dress with diamond studs.

"You look beautiful sweetheart. " She said with a wide smile almost looking like the smily emoticon with heart in its eyes.

"Ofcourse I do Mrs.Bellizario. I have a beautiful mother and people say I take after her." I replied in a snobby tone.

My mom laughed heartily at this. My mother's family name is weird. I've always made fun of my mom saying that she's not a Summers and that she was a Bellizario.

"Shut up you goof! And here I was thinking you are all grown up. Silly girl." She scolded fondly. I smiled at her retreating back and turned around to face the mirror yet again.

I don't find someother beautiful girl staring back at me like in the cheesy books or movies. I just see a prettier version of me in a royal blue dress. I curled my hair and pinned it lightly so that it framed my face and enhanced the tear drop ear rings I was wearing. I looked taller with the silver lacy sandals I was wearing.

I backed away from the mirror grabbing my silver clutch and put my phone into it. I checked my appearance one last time before leaving the room thinking about my conversation with my father this evening.

Turns out the Trevinos and we were pretty close back in those days before they shifted off to Newyork. They were family friends.

When I asked him why did he not tell me about this the first time Mr.Trevino came to have dinner at my home with my father he answered vaguely. He said it slipped his mind but I know that's not the case. My dad never forgets anything. Ever!

I wondered if Mr.Trevino knew anything more than me. Did we ever meet before he became my teacher? I sighed knowing that I wasn't going to find out any sooner and walked to the living room.

My father was wearing a black tux matching my mom and he looked dashing. He shifted his gaze from my mom onto me at the sound of my heels.

He walked towards me and placed a little kiss on my forehead." You look beautiful baby." I smiled widely and returned his compliment.

As it was time to leave the three of us walked out and got into our limo which we used on special occasions.

The car ride was pretty small and quick. By the time we reached the venue I suddenly felt nervous. Something's really wrong with me these days. I mean what's there to be nervous about?

My jerk of a teacher that's what!

I shook my head to clear all the thoughts and started walking the lighted pathway that lead to the hall. The party was being held in a really fancy banquet hall thingy. It was too big to be called a banquet hall, it was more like a ball room.