Chapter-8

Hi people...:) 

I am really sorry for the late upload(puppy dog eyes). 

I was on a tour.And I enjoyed very much.But I am back to school now(sadly).Time to face the music now. 

I had a severe writers block while writing this chapter.But I hope you enjoy it. 

Sorry for the long rant.Now off we go. 

                I turned around to look into a pair of grey eyes,which I am now very familiar with might I add,which were full of amusement. 

           In case you haven't noticed who I am talking about,it was Mr.Trevino,who looked as handsome as ever. 

               "Oh my god!You scared me." I whisper shouted once his hand was off my mouth. 

          I took a deep breath and looked up to see his smirking form and narrowed my eyes dangerously.(atleast i hoped to look dangerous). 

              "You look like a kitten,an angry kitten." he remarked with humor in his voice. 

               There goes my hopes of looking dangerous.I had to get out of here before I get late to class. 

                "Mr.Trevino,is there a reason for you to scare me half to death or did you just wanted to mock me?"I snapped at him without thinking. 

                Oh god,there I go snapping at my teacher again.Whats wrong with me? 

               "Oh! I almost forgot,I called you to say that don't tell any students or teachers that I am doing an internship for your father or I come to your house almost every day.We wouldn't want any rumours going around now.do we?"He answered me patiently regardless of my snapping. 

            "Okay Mr.Trevino I am not stupid,I am not going to tell anyone."I have just then noticed that we were standing so close and moved back a bit. 

           "Good.And you better get back to class before you are late."He stated seemingly noticing my discomfort. 

           "Okay Mr.Trevino,have a good day.See you in class."I walked out without waiting for his reply,sending one timid smile in his direction. 

               I headed to the direction of my next class with my head still in the empty classroom.I need to find Em urgently. 

                                   * * * * * * * * * * 

           It was lunch now and me and Em are walking to our table which is in the middle of cafeteria.We sit with some of our friends and Em's boyfriend Scott joins us daily. 

                 I still havent told Em about the note.I didn't know if it was just a prank or a realone.Hmm the drama of high school. 

                "Em,uhhh,I found a note in my locker today in the morning."I told Emma who was choosing her lunch. 

                 "What note?! and you are telling me now?!Show me."She started jumping like a bunny on steroids.

              I took the note from my pocket and gave it to her. 

             She read the note swiftly."Ooooo!seems like little Ari has a admirer."she cooed loudly.I shushed   her and dragged her to a table and sat her down. 

             "I dont have an admirer..I think its just a prank."I told her seriously. 

            "Uh huh.It is not a prank.And we all know you have a hell load of admirers."She retorted back.Ugh its hard convincing Em.

                 "Thats not the point.How did they manage to open my locker?Honestly,I am a lill creeped out."

            I guess I was being a bit paranoid.But who wouldnt be when someone broke into their locker?

                 "Yea,I suppose you are right.No one besides you and me know your combination right?"She asked with wide eyes.

                    "Yes,I.."/I started with a dejected sigh but was cutoff once again.

                     "Hey girls..You ready for the pickup lines day tomorrow?"Scott started oblivious to our previous hushed conversation.

                       Oh God! The pickup lines day...The special occassion only our school seems to celebrate.

                      Yea,I know.Lame right?Its like the students got official permission to flirt.All day we keep on hearing cheesy pickup lines.

                         "Uh huh.I am excited."Em started talking to Scott.Yea,forget the convo with your bestie Em.

                       I just sighed and started eating my lunch talking to Olivia,another friend of mine.

So how was it?

I am soooooo sorry for being late.

So do you want me to continue the story?

Please comment and vote..:)