Chapter-2

Hey guys...:)

This is the part where the story gets exciting.

            Beep beep beep be...I slammed my hand into the annoying thing before it can make any further sound.I threw my covers off of me reluctantly knowing that I have to get up.

           Is summer over already?! I just want to crawl back into my covers and wake up after the aliens attack the earth.Since it is not possible and I can't miss school on the first day I got up.

              I entered my en-suite bathroom before I decided to attack the earth myself or even worse,fall asleep.

             The warm water seemed to wake me up a little more.I enjoyed the feeling of hot water falling on my body and hair.But before I know it,it was time to get out and get ready.

            I might get good grades but i most definitely am not the typical nerd.So I need a little time to look cute on my last first day of high school.

           I took my time in choosing my clothes and finally ended up choosing a pair of denim shorts and pink tanktop and topped it of with a cardigan.

         By the time I've straightened my darkbrown hair and applied a little maskara to my green eyes,it was time for breakfast.Not that I eat any.I hate eating in the mornings.

       Steve,my butler was ready with a hot cup of coffee knowing that I would love it."Thanks Steve.You are the best."I complimented him.Because that is all I can do for him.

        "It was my pleasure Miss.Sum..".he cut himself off noticing my hard stare.I dont like when people call me Miss.Summers.

          "Have a nice day Ari."Steve said shaking his head as he walked into the kitchen.

          And then comes my dear mother.I love her very much.

         Even though my parents dont have much time to spend with me they never neglected me..and I love them for that.My mum is a very beautiful lady in her late thirties.

            "Hey baby.How are you?" mum asked me."Hey mom.I m good,just a little bit nervous about my senior year."

           My mum has that power of making people spill their guts without even asking."Its okay Ari.You are gonna do well."mum soothed me.

         I sighed and decided it was time for me to go to school.

           Being the good girl I am,I donot want to be late.So I excused myself and walked to the garage, where my baby BMW waited for me.I started my way to my school after bursting the radio.

          I reached school within no time.Em was waiting for me in my regular parking space waiting for me to arrive.

        I hugged her and we were off to find our homeroom since we have been emailed the schedules before hand.

          Em and me had four classes together and lunch.We were greeted by many people on our way to homeroom,since most of the school knows us and we arent bitches.

       After walking through the crazy corridors and talking random things in the homeroom I finally arrived to my first class late..

        Its the first day and I was already late.

        I took a deep breath and entered the class only to freeze in the doorway.

       There,in all his glory stood the guy who kissed me randomly in a mall,whom I insulted,whom io called a kid.And he is my teacher.Yay life.

          This is going to be a long year..

                 HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS..

                VOTE AND COMMENT....:)