Chapter-1

Hey guys..

Hope you enjoy the stoty.

The starting part of the chapter is boring,but it is a necessary filler.

 And it also has a part in the last about "the guy from the mall".

            "Ari,please.I'll love you forever.Do this one thing for me.I will take you on a cruise if you do it."My dad pleaded me.

            He is an intimidating man if you dont know him enough.He has to be,with all his businesses.

           "C'mon dad.you know I hate going there.Is that even legal?"I tried a different approach.This was going on from 20 minutes.

           My dad was persuading me into coming to the office with him."I mean I cant just sign all those documents without being a major.I'm 17 dad."I complained.

            "That is not going to work this time Ari.I have talked about it with my legal adviser.And he said it was okay.He made all the required arrangements.Just for 2 hours dear."

               I sighed and uttered a small,reluctant okay.

            "Thank you babygirl.Be ready in an hour."He said kissing my forehead.I smiled back at him.

                                                          # # # # # #                       # # # # #

            I was dressed in black dress pants and a navyblue blouse.I did not want to look like a kid in a jeans and shirt.

           "Good morning Miss.Summers."The Secretary greeted me.

           I returned his greeting with a pleasant smile.It wasn't his mistake that I had to come to office.

          A lot of people greeted me as I made my way to my personal office.Yea,I know I am not even of legal age,but my dad is dead set on making me the hier as soon as possible.

          "Good morning Ariana.Its a pleasure to see you,like always."Our companies legal adviser and a good friend of my dad greeted me.

         "Its a pleasure seeing you too Mike."I replied."You can go through the files while my nephew gets the documents.I couldn't get them this morning."He stated before walking away.

         I sighed and opened the files.I may aswell do something because there was nothing else entertaining.

          As I was getting to the next page,a knock broke through my concentration."Come in please."I replied politely.

           I did not expect my eyes to bulge or my jaw to drop.And I most definitely did not expect the guy from the mall to come in.

         "What the hell are you doing here?!"He exclaimed.
         "I could say the same to you,since its my office you are standing."I replied coolly after regaining my composure.

           "Your office?!Are you sure?I mean this company does not hire kids."He said smirking.
             Ugh,he is such a jerk.

          "You may want to rethink that,because this company is mine.I am here because I am not a kid like some people."I finished looking at him pointedly.

         He seemed a little baffled but muttered a whatever."I just came here to give these documentsto my uncle Mike,but since he is not here,I am leaving."

        "Oh!that would be fine.Since I dont like explaining things to kids."
         I know that it was not an appropriate thing to say,because,well he is obviously older than me.

                But its not like I will see him again.So yea,whatever.

              I don't know what it is with this guy,he always seems to get my bad side out,which is impossible most of the times since I am a goody two shoes. 

 Do you like it?

Hate it?

Please comment..:)