Chapter 1

~Those are the kids on the side

-Justin

"Daddy wake up wake up wake up". I groaned as I felt someone hurt my big man down there.

"Oh shit". I opened my eyes covering my manhood. To see my baby girl Jamie on my bed frowning.

"Daddy curse". She gasped.

Candace came out the bathroom. Looking concerned.

"Baby are you okay"?

"No". My voice was really high pitched.

I guess Candace knew what happened and grabbed Jamie off the bed.

"Sweetie go in your room and wait for mommy to get there okay".

"Mommy did I do thing wrong". She pouted.

"No no I just need to get you dressed for daycare".

She ran out of the room. And I went in the bathroom and got him a cold wash cloth.

I walked out and handed it to him.

"Baby you okay"?

He placed the washcloth on his area and groaned.

"I'm sorry baby she wanted to wake you up".

"Next time lay her next to me please".

She walked over and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry hunny".

"Yeah say that to my man down there. I'll probably never have anymore kids".

Candace started laughing. "Yeah we won't be having anymore kids trust and believe. Six kids are my limit baby".

She walked out of the room.

At age thirty eight she is still looking sexy as ever. And she had six kids.

Jules is almost eighteen. Jacob is fourteen. The twins Jeremiah and Jillian just turned twelve. My son Jason is six and my baby girl Jamie is two.

I know that's a lot and they all start with Js like me. But there middle names start with C like Candace.

-Candace

After getting Jamie dressed for daycare I walked down with her on my hip. My kids were in the kitchen. Jules was on her new phone we got her for a happy almost birthday.

"Mom when can I get a phone". Jillian said.

"Baby you will get a phone soon just not now".

She pouted and continued to eat her cereal. I placed Jamie on the counter.

"Jason what cereal do you want"?

"Can I have Trix". He asked

"Me too mommy". Jamie smiled.

"Sure thing".

"Mom do you think I can drive to school this year"? Jules asked as I grabbed bowls.

"I'm not sure about that".

"Aww come on mom please. I'm a senior and I know I'll have to stay back for theatre like every year".

"I'm not getting you a car".

"I'll pay for one myself pleeeeeease mom". She pouted.

"Now you know your too old for that". I laughed pouring the cereal in the bowls.

She stopped. "Okay but I work and I've been saving money".

I raised an eyebrow. "You saved money"?