Chapter 22

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 22

One month later

-Candace

Today is my little girls birthday she is now three years old. We are throwing her a party today. Her little friends from daycare are coming and all of the family.

Justin went to get the cake and balloons and I had the kids decorate the front room and kitchen.

And I went to take my little girl to Toys "R" Us. She gets to pick out one thing she likes. I know she will be getting presents. But just in case she doesn't like the presents.

"Mommy can I please get the giant teddy bear"?

I looked at the bear she was pointing to and it was a bigger than me.

"Sweetie where are you going to put it".

"With my other animals mommy. Please can I have it"? She hugged on my leg and looked up at me pouting.

"Yes baby girl you can have it".

"Yay". She jumped up and down and ran to the  stuffed animal. And hugged it.

"Hey I saw it first". Another little girl came over to my daughter. I walked over there.

"Umm I'm sorry sweetie but my daughter got it first".

"But I saw it first bitch".

Whoa. I turned to see who that little girl was talking to. I know she not talking to me like that. She doesn't look older than five.

"Excuse me. I don't think I'm you should use that kind of language".

"Don't tell me what to do lady. Mommy"!! She yelled.

And soon here walks in the number one bitch herself. Lilly.

(SN. Lilly was the one who slept with Justin and said he was her child's father)

"Oh shit". I whispered to myself.

"Well hello Candace".

I rolled my eyes. "Lilly".

"I see you had another child".

"Mhm see you have another demon I mean child".

"Yeah sure did".

"Mommy that girl took what I wanted".

"Well take it then".

"No I got it first".

I stepped in between the bear and that thing called a child.

"Lilly my child got to it first and if your child takes it from my child. I'm going to beat your ass okay. Cause yours is still long over due".

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Kylie let's go".

"But I want it". The little girl whined.

"Oh well". She grabbed the girls arm and yanked her away while she was screaming.

I picked up the bear. "Come on sweetie".

Bitch thought she was about to take what my daughter had first. No she was wrong and is raising a bad child who needs that ass beat with a switch forreal. Knock some damn sense in both of them.

Once we got home I opened the door. My kids really did a good job.

"Wow mommy is this for me"?

"Yes now let's go upstairs and get you ready".

I carried the big teddy bear upstairs with Jamie in front of me.

I walked in her room and placed the bear beside all her other stuff animals.

Her dress was already laying on her bed.

"Come here so you can changed".

She came over to me and I switched her outfits to a cute pink and white party dress.

"Mommy I want a high ponytail and curls and a bow please".

"Well your hair is already curly but I can put it in a ponytail.

I walked into her bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. And I comb and brush.

I sat on the bed.

"Jamie come sit down so I can do this your friends should be home".

She sat in front of me and I combed he hair. "Ouch mommy". She whined.

"Sorry your hair is very curly".

I grabbed the brush and brushed it into a ponytail.

"Go get me your white bow sweetie".

She ran to her bathroom and the came back and handed to me.

I put on her bow and made sure her hair was fine.

"Go get your pink flats in your closet".

She went over and grabbed her shoes. "Mommy which foot".

"You figure it out. It will feel weird if it's not on the right foot you will know".

I watched her as she looked at her shoes on the floor. Soon she figured out which shoe to put on which foot.

-Justin

I was running late because of traffic. I know Candace is going to have my head.

I walked in the house to see kids running around people everywhere.

"Ooh daddy you in big trouble. Mom is looking for you". Jillian said.

"Where is she"?

"Kitchen with grandma and nana".

I nodded and walked into the kitchen. There was chicken tenders and pizza. Jamie's favorite

"Justin where have you been"? Candace asked.

I placed the cake on the counter.

"Traffic baby. I'm sorry". I kissed her lips.

"Hello mothers".

They laughed. And I kissed both cheeks.

"Baby now that you are here we can finally start eating". Candace said.

The party was a good party for a three year old. She opened all her presents from her friends and family. And they played games sung happy birthday. Then the kids watched a movie in the theater room while the adults talked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I thought I would just give another chapter that I actually just wrote and so it might be boring and short but I hope you guys like it. So please Vote. Comment. Share.