Chapter 15

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 15

-Candace

I walked up stairs and went to Jules's door. I could hear her crying.

I knocked on her door. "Jules sweetie is everything okay"?

I could hear her sniffling. "Yeah mom I'm fine".

I opened her door and it was dark. I turned on her light and closed the door. Her back was to me.

I went over and sat on her bed. "Jules honey talk to me".

She turned around and tears were falling. She sat up and looked at the ground.

"Mom I found out Blake was cheating on me with Alexis and I was just a bet".

She broke down and cried. I pulled her close to me and hugged her as she broke down crying.

"Shh sweetie let it all out".

"I really liked him mom. And how could Alexis do this to me. She was my bestfriend since forever".

"I know sweetie. I know it hurts but karma is a big bitch and they will get wants coming for them".

"What did you do when dad cheated on you"?

I thought about it. Man that was a long time ago.

"Well at that time I was pregnant with the twins and ended up almost the divorce but ended up forgiving him but he was my husband and I had two kids no four kids to think about".

"Well what if you weren't married or had kids".

"Back then I would probably beat his and her ass. He cheated with the secretary and she knew about me. Actually everyone knew. We were on cover of magazines and all over the internet".

"What should I do"?

"Well sweetie don't go back to him once a cheater always a cheater and as for your friend maybe it's time to drop her".

She just cried and cried until she fell asleep. I can't believe they would do that to my baby.

After I laid her down I turned off her light and went to my room to see Justin getting ready for a shower.

"So what's wrong with her"?

"Justin promise me you won't get mad and say I told you so".

His eye brow went up and slowly turned his head to face me.

"What is it"?

"Blake cheated on her".

Justin froze but I could see the anger in his eyes coming out.

"With her bestfriend Alexis".

His eyes got bigger.

"And they made her into a bet.

"A bet Candace. A fucking bet seriously. She does not deserve this. She's a good girl. I should choke that little boy. He broke my baby girls heart. Damn it".

"Calm down Justin".

He was breathing hard and I grabbed his shoulders making him look at me.

"Justin baby calm down".

He slowed down his breathing.

"I can't believe he would do som... actually I can believe it. He's a jock and they are assholes. I know I was one. But Alexis though she grew up here we treated her like family and she does this. Neither of them are allowed over here ever again or there will be hell to pay".