Chapter 10

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 10

-Candace

3 months later

I was in the kitchen making a strawberry shortcake for my husband. Justin has been busy lately and isn't ever really home.

I've been so busy with my own two jobs I'm never at the office with Justin.

He walked in the kitchen while I was putting the strawberries on top of the cake.

"I missed you today". He smiled.

Without letting me speak, his lips press against mines passionately. As he pulls away I smirk knowing that he's in the mood.

"I made you dessert". I tell him motioning to the cake.

He looks at it and nods. "Thank you. But I'd rather do you right now."

Slowly, he kisses his way up my neck and i move away from him and pouted.

"No, I wanna eat first."

He groans and i was a little surprised as he turns down the food.

Just like my kids Justin loves to eat and I know a way to make him eat.
I swipe my finger across the icing and suck it off keeping eye contact with him the whole time.

Intently he studies me watching my every move. I make sure to lick my lips slowly for him.

He grunts and rubs the back of his neck.

"That's not fair".

He tells me his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"Well I said you should eat first". I giggle biting my lip.

"But that's not wanting me to eat the cake it's making me want to eat you". He loosened his tie.

I decide to take it a little further picking up a leftover strawberry and taking a bite. Closing my eyes I let out a small moan of delight.

"Gosh this is so good Justin."

I opened my eyes and look at him.

His teeth are digging into his bottom lip and i swear i can hear him whimper.

"You're so mean, babe". Making me laugh a little.

"What i did not do anything wrong. Is it a crime to bake a cake for your husband"? I asked finishing the strawberry.

"No you know what i mean Candace Hale". He glared and took off his jacket.

"If the kids weren't here I would take you right on the spot you testing my patience".

He was about to walk out.

"Baby who said the kids are here"? I questioned and he turned around.

"You mean the house is empty"?

I nodded. "It sure is. The kids are at your brother's house".

He smirked and came over to me pulling me close kissing my hungrily.

He pressed his body up again me and I could feel his hard c0ck against my leg.

I never said my white man was a small man.

He lifted me up on the counter kissing my neck leaving red spots as I took off his shirt as fast as I could probably ripped some buttons off of his shirt.

He lifted up my skirt and I undid his pants he couldn't wait. He moved my underwear to the side and shoved himself inside me.

It's been awhile since I've felt his throbbing d!ck inside me.

"Damn baby you can not be this tight after those big headed babies and this good stuff".

"Shut up and fuck me". I threw my head back as he went in and out of me.

It's like we never had sex with each other before. It's like our sexual tension between us raised between us. It was better than our first time.

"Oh my God".

Justin and I stopped and looked to see Jules and the kids standing there.

I moved my hair out of my face. And let out a nervously laugh.

"Yeah this is disgusting". Jacob said as him and Jules took the kids upstairs.

"Why was daddy hurting mommy". I heard Jamie yell.

Justin let me go and I straightened myself as just pulled up his pants and grabbed his shirt.

"Now all of our kids seen us have sex".

I rubbed my face embarrassed. Not the first time one of our kids has caught us having sex somewhere we shouldn't.

Quicky in the laundry room the bathroom the living room and basement.

Justin and I would have sex a lot lets just say that.

He kissed my neck.

"I sure am not done with you eat your ass upstairs in our room on the bed butt ass naked on that bed". He smacked my butt.

"But what are you going to do"?

"Eat this cake. I have some great ideas". He wiggled his eyebrows smirking.

I kissed him and walked upstairs.

Oh gosh now I have to explain to my youngest daughter that daddy wasn't hurting me. Great another talk.

First time Jules saw us she was five Jacob was ten the twins well that was there first time. And Jason he loves to walk in the our bedroom without knocking. It's not my fault he walks.

Okay maybe we should lock the door more often.

And what would I tell my baby. Gosh.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO PINKLOVEFAX she wrote most of the beginning of this chapter. I switched it up a bit but she was the person who wrote most of this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE SHARE LIKE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU EJOYED THIS CHAPTER😊