Chapter 16

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 16

-Jacob

I walked downstairs to see my parents kissing.

"Man do you guys ever stop"? I groaned feeling sick to my stomach.

"No we will never stop". My dad said grabbing my moms face kissing her again making her laugh and pushing him away.

"Move Justin".

"Guys did Jules tell you what's wrong with her"?

"Yeah she did".

"Do I have permission to beat the fu....I mean fudge out of him".

"Yes/No". My parents said at the same time.

My mom hit Justin.

"No you can not you just left court and we are not going through that again. You don't need to be fighting okay just leave it to me and your father okay".

I groaned. "Alright but if something bad happens do I have permission mom".

"If rumors are spread and it's his fault yes".

"Fine".

The doorbell rung.

"Get that Jacob".

I walked to the front door and opened it. Speak of the fucking devil. He has got some nerve to show up here.

"Hey Jacob is Jules here she missed school".

I was getting mad just looking at this clown.

"If I were you I would leave right now".

"What's your problem".

"You're my fucking problem man. I should beat the shit out of you right now".

-Justin

I heard Jacob yelling and Candace and I went to where he was and it was Blake standing there with a confused look on his face.

"Jacob go to your room". I said.

He looked back at me and his face was red. I could tell he was angry.

Candace grabbed him but not before she got a say in.

"You should be ashamed coming over here acting all innocent. I should have my son beat your ass after what you did to my daughter".

She took Jacob up stairs. I looked at Blake who looked like he snit himself. I pushed him back so I could step outside. I closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here"?

"Umm sir Jules wasn't at school or texting me back so I came to make sure she umm was okay".

"So now you care about how my daughter feels huh? After what you did I should hurt you boy i should make you pay. I could ruin you and your family by the snap of my fingers you hear me. You and that little girl that messed with my daughter. I should hurt you like you did my own". I got in his face when the door opened.

"Dad"!

I turned and it was Jules.

"Dad I can handle him".

I looked at him and back at her. "You sure"? I raised an eyebrow

She nodded.

"Alright I'll be in the house if you need me".

I kissed the top of her head and walked in the house but I didn't go far.

-Juliette

I looked at Blake and had no idea what I was going to say. I mostly just wanted to run back inside and cry but I need to be strong.

Sometime I wish I was as strong as my mom.

"What is everyone talking about Jules. I've been ignoring my calls my texts what's up".

"What's up is you made me look like a fool Blake you and Alexis both together behind my back. You making a bet with your jock buddies".

His face changed. "No look Jules let me explain". He tried to touch me but I moved back.

"You don't get to explain. I heard everything yesterday with you and Alexis. Lying about being a virgin. Sleeping with my bestfriend. Liking my bestfriend. You and her look great together both assholes".

"No please Jules just-".

I don't know what got into me. But I slapped him and slapped him hard. His face was red.

"Blake it's over just please leave me alone and tell your girlfriend to stay away from me".

Tears fell and I walked back in the house. And cried. My mom dad and brother were standing by the staircase.

My mom opened her arms and I quickly went over to her as she hugged me I cried.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie". My dad said

"Me too you told him how you felt". My mom said

"But that slap though. That was what I like but I think he needs one more thing". Jacob said walking towards the door.

But my dad grabbed him.

"Son I think the slap he just got he will be feeling and seeing it in the morning". My dad said smiling.

"Come on let's make some hot chocolate and s'mores and have a family movie night. Doesn't that sound fun". My mom said

I nodded.

"Yeah that does sound cool. Let me pick the movie this time though. I can't stand another musical". Justin groaned.

My mom and I started laughing.

"Fine Justin nothing scary and Jacob go get your brothers and sisters and tell them to go to the theater". My mom said.

I went to the bathroom and wiped my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. I finally spoke out. And it felt good.

Oh my goodness I smacked him. I smacked Blake and felt good about it.

I walked in the kitchen to help my mom.

"Mom can I ask you something"?

"Sure sweetie".

"If you were my age what would you do"?

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sweetie I was you but I was way worse and didn't care".

"Well what happened"?

"The guy that cheated on me I ended up making out with his worst enemy to get back at him".

"Really? Was it worth it"?

She nodded and smiled. "Very".

I thought about what she said maybe I should do that. I know his worst enemy. He goes to a different school. He's the quarterback of our rival school and also Alexis has always had a crush on him.

"Hey if your thinking about what I said. Do not tell your father and make sure I know everything and never and I mean never fall for him".

I nodded. Maybe this won't be so bad.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Another new chapter for you guys. I hope you like it.