Chapter 18

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 18

Adam is the picture

-Candace

I woke up with a horrible headache. Justin came by my side.

"Baby are you okay"?

I nodded. He helped me sit up. I noticed I was in the hospital.

"You scared me. I thought I lost you. You weren't breathing".

"I'm sorry".

"What happened baby"?

"It was a dream. I think my parents were there at the office".

"How is that possible? I thought they died in an accident".

"They did. I remember the police telling us and showing us pictures of the damaged car it was burned".

"So how could they be alive"?

"I don't think they are. It was just a dream". I think it was.

The doctor walked in the room.

"Mrs.Hale I'm glad to see your up. Are you okay"?

"Yes I'm fine. I think it was just a long day".

"Maybe but I'd like for you to stay over night so I can run some test".

"No I can't stay. I have kids at...oh no Justin I didn't get to pick up Jamie or Jason".

"No baby calm down Juliette got them. Everything is fine my mom is at the house".

I relaxed a little and the doctor left.

"Baby don't worry about the kids they are fine".

There was a knock on the door. "Come in". Justin said.

And that's when they walked in. My dead or not dead parents.

"Candace I know your confused but please let us explain". My mom said.

"I'm sorry but who are you"? Justin asked.

"Justin those are my parents I think".

"How"? Justin asked.

"Can you give us a minute"? My dad asked.

"No. He stays. You can't just come here after years of I don't even know what to say. You guy are suppose to be dead".

"Look sweetie it's very complicated". My mom said.

"Talk". I was getting mad and very emotional.

"You're father and I got a horrible past and it soon caught up to us. There was people out to kill your father and I and we couldn't have the people after you so the police made it seem like we got in a horrible car accident and then put us in protective custody". My dad said.

"And you couldn't tell me or Chloe this. You made us go through so much pain. And do you know how hard it was to take care of Chloe by myself. She needed you guys during the last year of school".

"We couldn't tell anybody. We didn't want to put all of that on you but it was either pretend to be dead or actually have my family get killed and I couldn't do that". He said

I crossed my arms. "Well why are you back then"?

"The guys were caught but Candace it's not like we missed out on things. Your father and I came back for Chloe's games and graduation. But we never meant to hurt you guys".

"Get out". I said

"Swee-".

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM. I DONT WANT YOU OR HIM IN HERE LEAVE".

"Baby calm down please. Your stressing".

"Get them out of here".

"Umm I'm sorry but can you please leave".

"No we understand. To be honest we thought this would be a lot worse". My dad said.

-Juliette

I was waiting for Adam at the park. I'm kinda nervous to be honest.

I sat on the swing slowly moving when I saw him coming up to me. He sat on the next swing next to me.

"So talk to me miss boss lady". He smiled.

Wow he was way cuter in person.

"Well I don't know I didn't really think this would actually work".

He laughed. "Well how about I drop you off and pick you up every day. I know he will go crazy seeing me at the school especially with his ex. And maybe post pictures on Instagram. I know he follows me like a loser he is. And when he starts to freak out we hit him with a kiss at the game Friday".

"Have you been thinking about this". I laughed.

He laughed too. "Maybe but I know it will end good for the both of us".

"I like your plan mister Adam".

"Well thank you we start Monday miss Juliette". He stood up and began to walk but turned back.

"And you look cuter in person too". He winked and walked away.

I gasped and covered my mouth. Did I say that out loud?

I can't wait for this revenge plan. Both of them will regret every messing with Juliette Hale.

-Justin

I've never seen Candace blow up like that. Well actually yeah I have a lot but not towards her parents. Well I've never met them cause there suppose to be dead.

Man this is confusing. I walked her parents out.

"When she calms down can you have her call us". Her dad said giving me a piece of paper.

I took it and nodded.

"I will".

I walked back in the room and she was pacing.

"Candace get back in bed".

"I can't believe this whole time my parents have been alive and didn't even tell me. I had to take care of my own sister by myself for a long time".

"Don't forget you had me at the end helping".

She sighed and sat on the bed. "You don't get it Justin. They just left us and didn't even say goodbye Justin". She began to cry.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Baby I know it wasn't right but in there minds it was the right thing. Either be killed or not. They were protecting you. As a parent you think of the kids first right"?

"Yeah of course I would do anything for them".

"Exactly what they were thinking when they made that decision baby. I know your mad but they didn't want those people after you or your sister".

"Oh God Chloe. How will I tell you what happened. She's going to freak. Possibly have the baby".

I don't know what to do right now I'm lost.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My last update for the day. I hope you liked this chapter. Hopefully i can upload something tomorrow.

So vote and comment and share. 😝