Chapter 3

-Jacob

I was in my room throwing my basketball in the air. To be honest I don't know what my mom will say or do.

My phone beeped meaning I had a text message. I looked and it was from Sophia.

Sophia❤️- Why did you call me your close friend in front of your mom

Me- I'm sorry I was scared. I'm not allowed to date until I'm sixteen

Sophia❤️- Well what did she say. Does she like me? Are you allowed now?

Me- Look ill let you know when she talks to me cause she hasn't been since we left the mall.

Sophia❤️- I'm sorry we shouldn't have been in the open like that. You know what my dad will do if he finds out. And now your mom will probably take you away from me.

I sighed. I know she's probably crying right now. I just want to comfort her. She's been through so much.

Me- I'll let you know okay and trust me I will never leave you

Sophia❤️- 😘

Me- ☺️

I put my phone down and right after my mom walked in.

I sat up and looked at her. Her emotion on her face says hurt.

She sat beside me.

"Mom before you say anything. I'm so sorry I kept this from you".

She looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me".

"Cause you wouldn't approve of me dating. Mom I know the rule but it wasn't just dating I was helping her. I was being there for her too.
Mom she needs me".

She looked concerned. "What do you mean".

I sighed and shook my head. "I can't tell you. I promised mom".

"Is she in danger Jacob"?

I didn't say anything. I can't tell. Sophia will be put in a group home. I'll never see her.

"Jacob baby look at me". She grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

"If you really care for this girl like you say you why keep her in danger"?

I sighed and told her everything. I just hope things don't get bad.

-Justin

I had some business things to do so I had to go to work early this morning.

Candace walked in the office with coffee in her hand. She looked off today. I mean my wife was beautiful but something was up.

"Hey you okay".

"Justin". She looked at me and was on the verge of crying.

I got up from my chair. "Hey what's wrong"? I grabbed her arm pulling her into a hug.

"Jacob".

"What what happened"?

"He told me about his girlfriend and what she's going through and he's scared Justin and I feel horrible for that young girl".

I was so confused. "Baby what are you talking about"?

She looked up at me.

"Her father beats on her and rapes her Justin. She's scared but she shows off her body like its nothing. Her mother died and I just feel bad Justin. I don't want her to go into a home Jacob will be devastated".

I rubbed her back. "Look ill figure something out before we leave okay calm down".

She nodded. "I'm sorry I was mad at you".

"No you were right next time I'll talk to you instead of hiding it".

I pulled her away and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and grabbed my tie and pulled me down and kissed me hard.

"Hey don't do that. I will bend your ass over this desk and fuck you like there's no tomorrow".

She laughed and pushed me.

"I love you too Mrs.Hale".

"I left the kids in the lobby I got to go".

She placed the coffee on my desk.

I smiled.

"Oh that was for me".

She nodded and kissed my cheek. "Justin our flight leaves in four hours don't be late or we are leaving without you".

I laughed. "How you going to steal my own private plane".

She smiled evilly. "I got my ways".

My smile turned into a straight face quick. What the hell does that mean.

"Candace"!! I said sternly.

She laughed. "Baby stop thinking like that. I'm only yours".

She walked to the door and yes I was staring at her ass. That thing is phat.

"Ahem". She cleared her throat.

"Yes". I said looking up.

"Stop looking at my ass". She opened the door.

Man even with her back turned she knows. She knows me way to well.

"See you soon baby".

"Bye Justin". She closed the door and I went back to my desk.

I need to meet up with some people before I go.

-Jules

I can't believe I have his number. After I bumped into him we started talking. And he asked for my number. And I gave it to him.

Ever since then we have been texting. And I've got to know a lot more about him. My crush on him has gotten way bigger.

Knock knock knock.

"Come in". I was putting my bathing suit in my suitcase.

Jillian walked in my room.

"Yes".

She looked at me nervously.

"What's up Jillian. You okay"?

She nodded and sat at my desk chair. "Jules I did something please don't be mad at me".

I walked over and leaned on my desk. "What? What did you do"? I asked concerned.

She held up a broken necklace. I looked and took it from her hand.

Oh no. No no no no no.

"Jillian this is moms not mine".

She looked scared and started to cry.

"I didn't mean to break it I promise".

"This was the necklace grandma gave her when she was eighteen and I think mom was going to give it to me on my birthday". I sighed and sat on the floor.

Moms going to flip out. She loved this necklace it was the last thing her mom ever gave her.

"Moms going to beat my butt". Jillian said crying.

I pulled her beside me.

"It going to be okay". I held her as she cried.

What to do? What to do?