Chapter 12

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 12

-Justin

Candace told me the reason he got into a fight and I mean I'm proud of him cause some little boy want to call his mother out her name.

But you still can't let him get away with breaking someone's nose. You don't celebrate wrong. And I know Candace won't want to punish him cause she thinks it's her fault.

I walked in the house holding a sleeping Jamie. It's about eleven at night.

"Okay everyone up to bed". Candace said coming behind me holding Jason who was also asleep.

"Mommy I don't think I can make it up the stairs". Jillian mumbled walking slowly.

"Take the elevator then". I told her.

I walked up the stairs with Candace behind me. 

I got my baby girl in her bed after I put her pajamas on her and then I turned on her night light just in case she wakes up in the middle of the night.

I turned off the light and cracked her door and went to Jacobs door. I knocked on it.

"Come in".

I walked in and he was laying down watching tv.

"I know it's late son but we need to talk".

He sat up.

"Look I know you fought cause a guy called your mother out her name and was some what racist but you broke his nose. Son they are trying to sue".

He stood up. "What? Dad I'm sorry I just saw red".

He pulled me back on the bed. "I know and trust me they won't be getting a penny from us. But son next time kick him in the stomach or his manhood".

I laughed but then stopped and cleared my throat.

"Look you know how your mother and I feel about you fighting but you know what I say".

"When it comes to family always protect".

"Got it. But I have to ground you since you are suspended".

"Dad-".

I gave him the look. "More chores for the whole week. Your mom will be giving you a list by tomorrow".

"Okay I guess I deserve this but can I keep my phone".

"Yes when we aren't home but right now phone".

He sighed and handed me his phone. "Thank you. And goodnight".

"Night dad".

I got up from his bed and walked to the door.

"And son don't tell your mom but good job I'm proud you kicked that little bitch's ass".

He laughed.

"Don't tell your mom or she'll kick mine".

"I won't".

"Get some sleep".

I walked out of his room and into mine. Candace was laying across the bed asleep still in her work clothes.

I laughed a little. She looked so cute. I took off her heels then her stockings.

"Baby come on get up". I grabbed her waist.

"No I want to sleep". She whined.

"Well lay on your side so I can undress you baby".

She moved on the end of the bed. And I took off her blouse and then her skirt.

"Baby you want your bra on"?

She mumbled a no. And so I took off her bra and pulled the covers over and laid her in the bed and pulls the covers on her.

"Goodnight baby". I kissed her forehead. She was already snoring.

I took my suite off and went to shower. I smell like the office and it's been a long day.

After I showered I dried off and then put on boxers and got in bed with Candace.

I pulled her close to me and ended up falling asleep.

-Juliette

I've been thinking all about what Alexis said. Am I really missing out on sex? My parents seem to love it a lot and I mean a lot.

After school I decided to I needed to talk to Blake today.

I didn't have cheer after so I'm in his room doing homework together. We have two classes together so might as well help each other.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Talk to me I know something is wrong". Blake put his pencil down and sat beside me on the floor.

I tapped on my book my pencil. "Blake do you...". I sighed.

"What is it baby"?

I put my book on the floor and faced him. "Do you ever think about sex".

He started coughing. "Where is this coming from"?

"Alexis said that I'm missing out".

He grabbed my hands. "Jules listen we don't need to rush into having sex. You aren't missing out on anything. I hear for girls the first three times aren't that good anyway".

I giggled a little. "So you will wait for me".

"Yeah of course I will. Wait baby you're a virgin right"?

"Yeah I am. Are you"?

He scratched the back of his neck. And looked away.

"Yes". He mumbled.

I rubbed his hands with my thumbs. "Blake you don't need to be embarrassed by that. I actually find that attractive in a guy". I smiled at him.

He looked at me. "Really"?

I nodded. "Yeah really".

I leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Now let's finish this homework cause I have to be home in an hour".

"Alrighty then". He took his book from off the bed and we began again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I know you guys like this story so I'm trying my hardest to give you a chapter everyday and hopefully I can finish by the end of the month. Hopefully.

But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Please vote comment and share.