Chapter 11

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 11

-Justin

I woke up with my beautiful lady in my arms.

I kissed her forehead and slipped out of bed. I got ready by taking a shower and brushing my teeth.

I picked out my suit and tie then went a got my shoes to match my suit.

I walked out of my closet. Candace was now sitting up in bed wide awake.

"Good morning beautiful". I went over to her and pecked her lips.

"Do you need me to iron for you"?

"No what I need is my assistant to come back to work. You're the owner of the shop you don't need to be there everyday baby. That's why you have a manger and assistant manager".

She huffed and got out of bed butt ass naked. I gulped.

She rolled her eyes laughing a little and grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around herself.

"Thank you. I was starting to get hard".

Well that's a lie I am very hard. My wife has a very attractive body. And every time I see it my c0ck jumps and twitches.

"I will go to work boss man just please don't fire me papi". She tried using her best accent. While batting her eyelashes.

I chuckled and walked over to her dropping my suit on the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Man that's so sexy baby we need to try something like that tonight". I grabbed a handful of her ass making her jump a little.

"Stop I got to get the kids ready for school".

-Juliette

Once I got to school I found my bestfriend at her locker.

"Hey Alexis". She jumped.

"Girl you scared me". She said closing her locker.

"Oh sorry". I laughed and we started walking to our first class.

"So how was your weekend".

I rolled my eyes. "It was gross".

"Why what happened". She asked. She loves hearing stories I swear. She's miss gossip.

"My uncle dropped us off yesterday and my parents they were having sex in the kitchen".

Alexis gagged. "Oh man that's nasty I can't believe you guys all saw that".

"Yeah not my first time either. I swear they are always at it. It's so nasty".

"Since we are on this when are you and your man gonna do it". She nudged me.

I rolled my eyes. "No we are not having this conversation".

She grabbed my hand stopping me. "Come on girl. I'm your bestfriend".

"Look I'm not ready for that plus my parents would kill me and my dad would kill Blake".

"Girl I know your female parts be feeling some type of way when you two are alone".

We started walking again. "I mean yeah but that doesn't mean I want to have sex okay. I'm fine".

She rolled her eyes. "You missing out girl".

"Whatever". I laughed and walked in our class and sat in our usual spot which is in the middle of the class.

I pulled out my phone and I had a text from my dad and Blake.