Chapter 19

A Billionaire's Family Chapter 19

-Candace

I know that I can't keep this from Chloe so on Sunday I'll tell her then.

I walked in the house with Justin and I heard small feet running. Meaning it was either Jason or Jamie.

Jamie came running down the hall towards me.

"Mommy". She hugged my leg and I picked her up.

"Hey sweetie".

"I missed you". She laid her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too princess".

"Don't leave me".

"I'm not mommy just got sick and had to see a doctor".

"Are you better"?

"Yes I am".

I looked around for my other kids. Jacob was in the living room with Sophia.

"Hey guys".

"Hi Mrs.Hale".

"Hey mom you feeling better".

I adjusted Jamie on my hip. "Yeah I'm much better. Where's the rest of them"?

"Jeremiah is at grandmas house Jillian is in the movie theater Jason is in the game room playing the wii and Jules is in her room".

"Alright".

I walked out of the living room and found the rest of my kids making sure they are okay. Then I went to my room and sat Jamie on the bed.

"Sweetie why don't you go play".

She pouted. "I don't want to I want to stay with you".

"Jamie mommy needs to take a shower and get some rest like the doctor said so you need to go play. Okay for daddy please". Justin said walking out of the bathroom.

"Okay but after mommy wake up I be back". She slid off the bed and ran out of the room.

"Now Mrs.Hale there's a bath waiting for you".

"Will you be joining me"?

He laughed. And walked over to me.

"I wish but I promised to play with Jason but I can help you un dress".

He took my jacket off. Then my skirt. Then my skirt. And I was just in my bra and underwear.

He stared at my body like I was his prey.

"Babe"?

He looked up at me and smirked bringing me closer. His hands slid down to my ass and squeezed it. And gave me a kiss.

He unhooked my bra and took it off then took off my underwear.

"Now get in that bathroom before I do something". He licked his lips making me blush.

He smacked my butt and I gasped and glared at him.

"Hey that actually hurt".

"Sorry. You have a lot back there I didn't think you would feel it".

I laughed. "Oh shut up".

I walked into the bathroom and the tub was full and had bubbles in it. My husband is the sweetest.

~Sunday

Today is the day I have to tell my sister. I don't know how she will take it.